twisted moon's mooted trades

twisted moon

i have these figures to trade:

Trade figures.jpg

let me know if you'd like individual pictures of any of these.

Last edited:

twisted moon

i'm interested in more dwarves to populate my mine and staff my baggage train.
i'm open to other suggestions, see my wip threads for an indication of the sorts to things that i'm working on. for example, whilst maintaining the dwarf theme, i'd be interested in these:

Squats.JPG

... along with some of the contemporary command squats. also metal skeletons, ratmen of various provenance and lesser goblins / orclings / snotlings etc.

Last edited:

twisted moon

these hhg ratmen are high on my wants list, for example:

HHG-Ratman-Pistols.jpg

HHG-Ratman-Rifle.jpg

although i'm also interested in many of their were-rats.

Last edited:

twisted moon

i'm after one of these, along with more poisoned wind globadiers in general ...

Skryre Musician.jpg

... including a couple of these:

Skryre Standard.jpg

Last edited:

twisted moon

i'm looking for a warpgrinder team.

1700135028425.png

i'm happy to consider third party alternatives, so long as they match size wise.

ManicMan

that's weird... some of them, if not all, are still being sold by RPE after they brought most of the Heartbreaker ranges.. They brought the metal minis, and made resin moulds from them legally? more then.. mm.. fair enough.. but.. kinda smells of remoulds.. but I'll give them the doubt.. They have been around for a bit even if some of there resins are very much border line ^_^

Raedwald

that's weird... some of them, if not all, are still being sold by RPE after they brought most of the Heartbreaker ranges.. They brought the metal minis, and made resin moulds from them legally? more then.. mm.. fair enough.. but.. kinda smells of remoulds.. but I'll give them the doubt..

I agree, as a loyal customer of RPE I see what you mean and share the suspicions. Hope it’s above board. I only came across Impact! as they’re mentioned in the latest Gardens of Hecate blog post.

EricF

Administrator
I'd just ask Impact, they have been around a long time and always been very friendly when I've had cause to contact them - although it's been some time since I've bought anything from them. Maybe they only have rights to do resin versions?

twisted moon

If you could tolerate resin ... Miniatures are selling the Tim Prow Ratmen
thanks for the thought. i'm not particularly averse to resin, but am by the p&p from the USA, especially for the number of duplicates (of both ratmen and demons) i would end up with getting that particular set.

Back