JPRP's Endless Armies

jprp

twisted moon":1mgnfyo0 said:
that's a goodly horde.

I still have a few units to do, i never intended to have a big DE contingent, i always thought of them as auxiliaries for the Chaos horde THEN someone promised a huge Elf civil war battle for BOYL and then ducked out of organising it after i had spent loads on buying new troops, so all the troops except the few with a purplish "Night Elf" skin have never seen a game.

jprp

SPIDER ARMY

https://photos.google.com/u/0/album/AF1 ... L9IL4Np5bu

To tie in with the DE army i thought it best to post my Spider Army next with Lolth in the front and Ungoliant in the back, most of these figures tie in with the Drow theme and also are usable for a Middle Earth battles, i have not included any Forest Goblin stuff that actually includes a goblin but many of these models could supplement that army as well.

jprp

symphonicpoet":2eci1krk said:
The yellow blobs came out very well. Quite eye catching. Lovely stuff! :)

Thanks, they were done in one of my "What can i make for next to nothing" phases.

jprp

twisted moon":1yc2lhju said:
well these keep on coming. are they truly endless?

Pretty much yes, the miniatures are endless, i have added a lot of Chaos mortals and undead since i last posted (and there are tons of older stuff to show yet), where i fail is getting decent pics done and posted up.

jprp

BFG":cjxb8yd5 said:
Keep the armies coming JPRP!
Love the creativity. Very inspiring.
Cheers, BFG

Thanks for the positive comments, painting has taken a slow down lately as i have been bullied into helping my old Mum with her garden lately, i could probably do with picking up a new camera as well but i will get back to it ASAP.

Back