It's the Season to get Painting

popevaderii

I give you Troll Soup Miniatures interpretation of the Robot from the RT Rulebook

ajax.jpg

Rules can be found on my blog: https://projectanwyn.wordpress.com/

popevaderii

twisted moon":53b5sekx said:
that's a lovely miniature and you've certainly done it justice.

TBH I feel like I've cheated....the red and yellow are straight contract paints, it looked the part so I just didnt do any more. Was a quick job while the house is in chaos while an extension is being built.

popevaderii

5 Wolf Riders, someone donated 5 Wargames Foundry goblin riders to me and I paired them up with some middlehammer GW wolves

wolf-rider-1.jpg
wolf-rider-2.jpg

popevaderii

inchmurrin":jahyg5js said:
May steal the basing style goes well with the doggies.

Thanks everyone, its sand, static grass, tufts then some extra orange and yellow 'flowers' to add a splash of colour

popevaderii

vonkortez":qym48grq said:
That´s one fine giant. Old School minis has some other cool stuff too.

Love the Old School Mini Gnomes...something I'd wanted all my gaming life and now have! Oddly I've found gnomes with Halbards are quiet effective at taking down trolls!

popevaderii

symphonicpoet":2kmolg2m said:
He's fun! One of the jollier looking giants I've seen. Bright and cheerful. :)

He was inspired by reading 'The Smartest Giant in Town' by Julia Donaldson with my dauhgter. Thanks for the kind comments

EricF

Administrator
Cute little house, the shield is a nice touch. What did you use for the window "leading"?

popevaderii

EricF":b9dmt6fb said:
Cute little house, the shield is a nice touch. What did you use for the window "leading"?

IThe leading is taken from an electrical device I was throwing away, the cover of a speaker cut to fit.

popevaderii

*6 Norse Ulfwerenar...meant to buy Norse beserkers at Wargames Foundry but got these in error, but lovely minis all the same and give a flavorsome unit for my Norse army, if I ever get it finished :roll:

ulfwere.jpg

Back