• Welcome to the Golden Gobbo painting competition. If you'd like to read some of the ancient history you can on the Realm of Chaos 80s blog.

This competition is held some years and you'll find threads here describing how to enter and when the competition is running (typically after BOYL each year).

Other than the fame and wonderment of your peers there is often a prize kindly donated and you'll have the wonder of being awarded badges for your profile here.

Golden Gobbo 2022 or 2023?

Atheling

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the forum and wanted to ask if the Golden Gobbo will be going ahead this year, or if I have missed this year's comp, next year?

Cheers. :)

Fimm McCool

Yup, planning to go ahead this year. Normally open the competition in September and close for entries end of October. :)

Atheling

twisted moon":3dky92gu said:
there hasn't been one yet this year. i suspect it's just waiting for someone to make a concrete proposal.

Fimm McCool":3dky92gu said:
Yup, planning to go ahead this year. Normally open the competition in September and close for entries end of October. :)

Cheers guys, I'll keep my eyes pealed though I'm not getting email notifications for any posts on any of the threads I've started.....

Back