eBay Bargains, Deals, etc.

Chico

Fimm McCool":3pv600ou said:
I'd imagine someone on here will be interested in the renegades and orks there... if you are I'll take the squigs off your hands straight off! PM me for offers! :lol:

Damn Squig whore :razz: just bid on the lot and by done with it lol.

Asslessman

I sometimes forget you still can get minis for decent prices on ebay :

I've just won Doom Bellow the minotaur for 5£ and the complete eternal champions set for 17£ (not to mention a few more things for really decent prices like Mutander Bubonicus for 6£).

I'm considering this week to b my lucky week and hope to get my hands on the complete genestealer range for 25£ and all of the rogue trader adventurer for 30£ (the whole lot). If you're considering anything special please tell me because I'm on fire and might get everything...

(gets down from the table and calms down)

Or maybe I've just had my lucky time and should relax for a while...

PS : I'll send links since I've seen what I believe to be fairly good priced instant buy's like complete chaos dwarf mortars for 13£ or other things (don't know the usual price but I found it reasonnable)

bug16

I just won a Forgeworld Marauder Bomber with AI base for £8.50! Even with postage that's less than they were going for new! :grin:

Chico

I haven't had too many bargains this week and last as i kept being outbid.

The 2 I'm really happy with is RT Ork Wartrack and Splatt gun for £3.20 it was labled as ''Space Crusade'', the other listing was for 6 Plastic Genestealer Hybrids, but the lot had 2 Hybrids with Heavy Weapons, 2 more Heavy Weapons still on the sprue and it wasn't pictured but listed/included a Metal Genestealer Familiar went abit higher then i wanted but getting 4 Heavy Weapons which were useable is a boon.

I got two complete 80's Khorne Juggers for about 12 quid including postage over the weekend. Missed out on the other two the guy had listed as I was outbid whilst I was making jam. Everything else I've got have been at 'acceptable' prices but no real bargains especially once postage has been added on.

Heyer

stone cold lead":2t6rml7l said:
I got two complete 80's Khorne Juggers for about 12 quid including postage over the weekend. Missed out on the other two the guy had listed as I was outbid whilst I was making jam. Everything else I've got have been at 'acceptable' prices but no real bargains especially once postage has been added on.
Hi,can you show me how does it look that 80's Khorne Juggers?if it is the model i have in mind,i can try to find the 2 or 3 i have in my pile of lead with near mint box if you still want more of them,and if they are we can make a trade or sell,what do you think?

Heyer":22thsdp3 said:
stone cold lead":22thsdp3 said:
Hi,can you show me how does it look that 80's Khorne Juggers?if it is the model i have in mind,i can try to find the 2 or 3 i have in my pile of lead with near mint box if you still want more of them,and if they are we can make a trade or sell,what do you think?

It's this lump o' lead...

c890224chaosmounts-02.jpg

I've got an excess of riders though now as I'll be mounting Bloodletters on mine (one day). Just need another two (must be complete with lance and either sword or bow accessory) but I'm in no hurry. In fact the last four I've picked up have all been very low prices which makes the £20+ price tags some sellers have a bit over priced at best.

Asslessman

Cinsidering the price it reaches, some people must have seen gold in the lot or they feel lucky but I can't see a damn thing, I'll pass. Space crusade fans could make a big hit hough.

Asslessman

The fella won't post to France...
If any of you wonderful people get your hands on these, don't forget to keep the adventurers and gangers for a fine lad looking for them ... :roll:

Fimm McCool

People seem to have picked up on them don't they... wonder what's lurking in the grainy depths of the photos. Sadly that's more than my budget will stretch to find out!

Chico

Heyer":2kt3q4vt said:
I am maximum bidder right now,please do not bid more:grin: :grin:

zedmeister":2kt3q4vt said:
Some big lots here ending today:

Rogue Trader metals (loads of them plus more in bags that i can see - definitely a treasure trove):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281127096412?

Rogue Trader plastics (including a Land Raider)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281127101041

You heard him , everyone bid more! heh just joking i'd love to have a poke though that metal lot though :0

Back