Chaos growing collection

Chico

I think it looks good with the rest of the unit, not out of place at all. Plus as always fantastic paint job :grin:

Ooook very small and quick updat on the guy who will lead the Khorne warrior regiment.
He's not from the 80's but it's a cool and impossing mini and will look nice with the older guys.
Merry Christmas to all of you guys and have great night!! :razz: :razz:

2vafmmq.jpg

After a small break into Khorne , lets go back to nurgle!
I finally the mini I was waiting for it to be the standard bearer arrived , and after some add ons .... here it is!
Primed and ready for paint.:

157niac.jpg

Orlygg

Just discovered these outstanding models - looks to me like I am going to have to get my hands on an airbrush oneof these days...

Harry

Great minis ... fantastic paint jobs.
You are really giving these minis the paint jobs they deserve.
I have been reluctant to paint mine ... I am waiting for my skills to improve ...
... seems I have a way to go. :shock:

ardyer

I really like the way the standard bearer is turning out. Although at first glance, I thought the rock base was part of his tattered rags!

Wow ! Its been almost a whole year!! :? :shock:
But I got my hands back on those rooting guys , he he.
Finally the great mini of the scythe guy is done! Just need to cleen the base a bit and paint it black.
More will como very soon , the "one legged brothers" I call them....:)

2meqs1k.jpg
ivcpra.jpg
whoc37.jpg

I see the whole of your topic and i'm very excited by the quality of your paint and base. All yours minis have an impressive realistic touch and a very good choice of colors. So continue on your way.

Back