Old World Map- Nice printed version anywhere?

Fimm McCool

Did GW ever release a large-format printed map of the Old World? I am undertaking a rebinding of my first Warhammer 3rd Ed Rulebook and would like the cover to be a pretty map. I could print one myself, but if there was already one available on nice paper it would be far better. Condition not too important as it will be cut around anyway.

ardyer

Yep, several times. One in white dwarf in the 160s or 170s. Another around the time of 6th ed. I've got that one framed.

I got these two A3 maps given to me when bought some WFRP books a few years back;

PM me if they interest you.

Attachments

• 1422068445204.jpg
    1422068445204.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 3,093
  • 1422068448054.jpg
    1422068448054.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 3,093
tumblr_lv894k6HZd1r1g40z.jpg

I've always thought this was the best looking Warhammer map. It either came out of the first edition WFRP book or one of the third edition WFB books. It was full page.

Fimm McCool

ardyer":3qy59yg3 said:
This is the one that came out around 6th ed: http://pub.goha.ru/games/warhammer/zone ... ld-map.jpg

Yeah, that one's nice. Anyone got a spare, know the WD number or have a high-def pdf?

optimus":3qy59yg3 said:
I got these two A3 maps given to me when bought some WFRP books a few years back;

PM me if they interest you.

Incoming! :)

The Red Graf":3qy59yg3 said:
I've always thought this was the best looking Warhammer map. It either came out of the first edition WFRP book or one of the third edition WFB books. It was full page.

I agree, I've loved this one since I saw it on the back of Return of the Witch Lord. Does anyone in the GW inner circle know how big the original was?

Back