Join the F.R.O.G.s (Grenoble-Dauphiné-France)

Asslessman

French and Retro Oldhammer Gamers (Grenoble and dauphiné french allied contingent)

Well this is the place for anyone near Grenoble or the Dauphiné, looking for partners and fellow Oldhammerers.
This will be the HQ from which we shall organise ourselves.
Ceci est l'endroit idéal pour quiconque souhaite trouver des partenaires et autres oldhammerers dna sle Dauphiné et la région de Grenoble.
Ce sujet servira de base pour les échanges et la mise au point des différents projets.

Members / Membres :

- Asslessman (WHFB : Chaos/Bretonnians/undead...WH40K : Chaos/Eldars...Confrontation : multiple gangs)

Games played / Jeux joués :

- confrontation
- WH40K (Rogue trader to 6Th ed)
- WHFB (3rd, 6th to 8th)

Projects/projets :

- Cross campaign Confrontation/Rogue trader/roleplay

Asslessman

Re: Join the GADOH (Grenoble-Dauphiné-France)

Chico":1qtqki5t said:
Great one Mr Ass, more groups the better.
Well, since I promoted the build of local groups very early (if not the first) in the "after oldhammer day" thread, I had to join act and speech...

Chico":1qtqki5t said:
But i'd have called yourself Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjGf2Grrus ) lol
LOL, And cheese-eaters we are ! But surrender monkeys no way, not before we've fully whined and put the blame on others at least. (Matt Groening seems to have a thing against french in general if you refer to the simpsons)

Harry

Re: Join the GADOH (Grenoble-Dauphiné-France Allied Continge

You really should have gone for the French Retro & Oldhammer Gamers. (F.R.O.G.s) :grin:

Asslessman

Re: Join the GADOH (Grenoble-Dauphiné-France Allied Continge

Harry":35ew75nd said:
You really should have gone for the French Retro & Oldhammer Gamers. (F.R.O.G.s) :grin:
In fact I've been searching for such a joke but came out with no result, I'm happily taking your idea ;).

Back