Miniature painting service ?

Golgfag1

Good Afternoon All

On the basis that I'm never going to have time to paint my collection of C Series Dark Elves in the foreseeable future, I'm considering engaging the services of a miniature painter - can anybody provide, recommend, or used such a service ?

Any responses most gratefully received

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Much obliged to you gentlemen, I'll contact the companies mentioned in due course. Anybody else care to make a recommendation?

Paul / Golgfag1

I’ve used a few. My advice is to look around and find somebody whose style you like at a price you’re happy paying. Then you can approach them to see if they have a slot in the foreseeable future and are willing to slap paint on your stuff. Quite a few, in my experience, don’t want to paint anything more than a couple of dozen figures at a time. Some prefer to paint certain kinds of miniatures.

Some I can unreservedly recommend are Stone Cold Lead, Duff & Redzed. I used them for oldhammer, midhammer etc, and WW2 respectively. You can see plenty of examples of their work on the Lead Adventurers Forum as well as their websites.

Tanath

I will stick up my hand as I do provide painting services for either cash or trade in miniatures or GW games, books etc.

I am about to undertake a Chaos army commission which I will post pictures up on this forum as I go along. I'm pretty excited to start it and in exchange I will receive an empire army featuring all the gorgeous models from the Perry's which is a dream army to own and paint for me.

If you are still in need of a painter then let's have a chat about it.

Cheers

Golgfag1

Thanks for the response guys,

However, Curtis is currently applying his talents to painting a few Dark Elf bolt throwers and their crews for me, I'm sure you'll be being the results soon.

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":pyod00kb said:
Good Afternoon All

On the basis that I'm never going to have time to paint my collection of C Series Dark Elves in the foreseeable future, I'm considering engaging the services of a miniature painter - can anybody provide, recommend, or used such a service ?

Any responses most gratefully received

Paul / Golgfag1

Hi Golgfag1! It may be a little late but we have just noticed about your post. If you are still interested we would be glad to offer our professional services to paint your miniatures. We do all sort of models and specialize in Warhammer Fantasy and 40K armies. Check our website gallery and do not hesitate to contact us if you want to enquire. We will be very happy to assistance you.

Back