Citadel JD, Paranoia AND Gothic Horror

Show us what you are working on at the moment

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Re: Angel Gang, other Citadel JD and Paranoia miniatures

Thanks- will check both out!

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:44 pm

A newly 'deshined' High Programmer - but now I notice his wonky eye... I seem to go through phases of very good (at least by my standards) and so so. These are all so so I think, even if they were fun to paint. Hope you enjoy at least.

Some more Parabots

and the remains of a troubleshooter (Don't worry another clone will be along in a moment).

Have one more bot almost finished and a barely started Vulture guard After that its onto the more expensive trouble shooters - I suspect they may take a while to emerge on eBay at a half decent price. In the meantime I can finish off Nemesis and the ABC warriors....

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Nice work though I’m struggling a bit with the dangerously radical great outdoors bases.

Which ‘de-shiner’ did you end up using?

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:51 pm

The Windsor & newton. As it’s a spray I might encounter problems with the green tufty organic stuff on some of the other bases. Perhaps that, and the long wait for other paranoia miniatures at a cheap price, might lead to rebasing :lol: :lol:

Post Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Don't know about anyone else but my painting mojo died a bit during August. I bought some of the contrast paints, but other than red I've found them a distraction from my 'normal' painting style. Also too hot on some days to paint, and then the Brexit omnishambles has lead to a general lack of motivation and sense of despair. Can only imagine that's going to improve over the next few months... ho ho ho

Anyhow, now the weather has have started to cool I have at least moved forward with a few new (and a few old) items. Points for those you can identify the minis (OOP Citadel in front rank). All are intended for use in my JD RPG that will probably never happen because all my friends are still addicted to Carcasonne and won't play anything else. :(

Donator
Donator

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Nice. I see some Grenadier Future Wars and A Rogue Trader Pilot. Funbot of course too and then some stuff I am not sure. Maybe Dr. Who?

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:57 pm

I spy Citadel Gothic Horror figures and a Mongoose robot from their JD range too.

Where’s the dynamitero from?

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Good spotting. No Doctor Who miniatures here (the guy at the front is painted as Peter Davidson but is from the Gothic Horror range) - however I do have some FASA/Citadel Timelords undercoated ready for my next burst of painting.

The bloke with the dynamite and the long coat is from Pulp Figures range: PHP 07 General Cappy Boyd & his Expatriate Mercenaries
https://pulpfigures.com/products/view/24

And the bloke behind him is from PHP 09 Freakish Flunkies
https://pulpfigures.com/products/view/26

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Its a Funbot!

Need to finish the base and then I'll try to do a shot of all 8 Bots

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:06 pm

All 8 Paranoia Bots :D

PreviousNext

Return to WIP