Lesser Goblins?

Golgfag1

Might have one or two more as well 8-)

On a more serious note,what are you actually looking for John?

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• Comparison1.jpg
    Comparison1.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 2,060

jprp

Hi Paul, it just struck me that i couldn't actually recall anyone ever using them back in the day ( i started playing 2nd ed') and they were effectively replaced by Snotlings in 3rd ed'.
I have seen them up for sale on e-bay but can't remember having seen painted examples in full units.

Sleepysod

One of my first miniatures was a lesser goblin. A joke shop in Derby called Mr A Amazing used to break open blisters and sell individual minis. Lesser gobs were only 20p. And there is a great lesser gob in the monsters starter set.

I was a bit miffed when they, Half orcs and gnomes got booted out of WFB

jprp

Sleepysod":2598n66w said:
One of my first miniatures was a lesser goblin. A joke shop in Derby called Mr A Amazing used to break open blisters and sell individual minis. Lesser gobs were only 20p. And there is a great lesser gob in the monsters starter set.

I was a bit miffed when they, Half orcs and gnomes got booted out of WFB

I hated what GW did to that guy, he had built up a customer base for them in Derby and when they opened the GW store they refused to supply him anymore.

Sleepysod

Mr A Mazing was a regular haunt for us, even after GW arrived. Bought Shamutanti Hills there, then graduated to my first miniatures - two of Nick Lund's Black Orcs, a Chaos Champion with a Lance and on foot, and the lesser goblins of course. He had a huge collection of Ral Partha boxes and was one of the few places which still had the older RoR in stock.

jprp

Had i known the way things were going i would have bought a lot more of the older stuff from him.

Back