Legacy 2019 Signup

epicsatsuma

This will be my effort. Hopefully I'll have him done in time :)
deaea3900c0ecc2d3768504455b4f5b6.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

epicsatsuma

Today has been a blast. He's all painted up (believe me, I'm as surprised as you!).
Where should I send him please?
Also... pics tomorrow

symphonicpoet

Well, I did it last time and that worked, so if you don't mind sending to the US (and I'll live with likely sending the lot to the UK/EU) . . .

This content can only be seen by Legacy Crew members

I'll collect them. A neutral party will do the drawing. I'll make group shots as they come in. And I'll send 'em back out once it's all over.

Last time we cut it off at December 15th and that worked fine. That said . . . everybody is moving a lot faster this time. Thoughts?

Will put my address into the top of the thread. (And I'll start a new one when for art when they start arriving.)

Glorious stuff!

epicsatsuma

Nice one! I'll let you know when he's posted. I'm going to hang on for a bit and tweak it slightly :)

Plaiecivile

I am getting on board! How could I miss such an opportunity to build a new guy for the Bestiary of the Exalted and Unfortunate?

I will do the following Khorne champion:
275 --- Dwarf --- Albino, Chaos were, Crossbreed -goblin

That is going to be fun!

Ho and I open the discussion on how do you get a dwarf - goblin crossbreed... :lol:

inchmurrin

Just so I don't hang about even longer this year this is my offering a Beastman of Malal with a replacement sword and I have to admit an ancient transfer for his shield. I'm just not up to freestyle motifs.

1024261071_o.jpg

1024261068_o.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the rest and more joining in I hope. Will there be a badge?

Fimm McCool

Sleepysod":3cd98q5n said:
can anyone help with resizing?

Use (img2=XYZxXYZ)insert URL here(/img2) where XYZ is the respective height and width (can't remember which order) of the image. Replace round brackets with square ones.

Sleepysod

All finished , I think...

Ready to join (the end of!) the legacy battle line. Tempted to do another chap to join him before I pop him in the post :grin:

we didn't have a spot colour for this one, did we? i've just started painting my entry when it occured to me that there might!

Back