Random oldhammery sculpts: Blood Bowl Dwarfs page 15

symphonicpoet

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- pixies on badgers page 12

Ah! So it's not necessarily deadly that there don't seem to be any miniatures on the site now. They're available when they are, but not otherwise? Very good. Please do remind us (me.)

Fimm McCool

It's only quiet at the moment as I'm doing a stock-take, preparing for Salute and reviewing what will continue into the new edition. Don't worry, stuff will be back. :)

symphonicpoet

Planning? I've . . . all right, I think I might have heard a rumor about it somewhere. (Not that my wife would credit this.) ;) Anyway, just remind us to poke our noses back in. :)

Fimm McCool

57840073_1528717447263139_8024741415814692864_o.jpg

Time for another big dragon-y type. This time for Sandstorm Miniatures. The brief started off as a Grendel monster, but we discussed various interpretations including Peter Dickinson's theory that Grendel's mother was actually a dragon and her 'she-wolf' nickname. The result? A wolf-dragon which I like to think of as Falcor on a really, really bad day!

dazza36

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Bad Luck Dragon page 13

Now that's definitely a first for me a hairy dragon !! but love the concept behind it and great sculpting

symphonicpoet

Falcor on a really really bad day! I love it! Might have to paint 'im white just for that. If'n I can get ahold of one.

Fimm McCool

It will be in a Kickstarter from Sandstorm Miniatures later in the year.

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts Chaos warrior/Dragon ogres on

These chaps are fae martial Alvi D'Arme for The Woods, but I've tried to make them compatible with 3rd/4th ed era Empire troops, perhaps as Marienburgers?

symphonicpoet

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts: Marienburgers (?) p13

The dragon ogre is a cutie. Can I say that about dragon ogres? (Probably note safely.)

Anyway . . . great stuff!

Chico

Those Burger lads are a wee bit good I must say.

Fimm McCool

Ta guys.

The ogre is available now by correspondence. The troopers will be part of a Kickstarter due for September.

symphonicpoet

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts: Ankh Morpork City Watch p14

So do they have the cheap boots where you can feel every cobble and they last a year, or the good boots that cost three times as much but hold up more than three years and actually keep your feet dry? Great stuff! And they look perfect! So when does the Groucho Marx miniature come out?

Fimm McCool

66706585_10157144033632279_926909201526030336_o.jpg

I've been playing a bit more with the ratman dollies and have six new spear-rats. Currently available through the hedge-pigs kickstarter.

Fimm McCool

67360605_1610502612417955_812321131926126592_o.jpg

I decided Errol was too big. Also, almost finished Detritus, Cuddy and Cheery:

67551462_1610502649084618_7751062139753725952_o.jpg

symphonicpoet

Oh, now that's fantastic. Ankh Morpork really needs more miniatures and these look dead on stunning! Straight out of the telephone books.

Fimm McCool

Why thank you good sir. I have tried to emulate Kirby's style, I always preferred his art for Discworld. These are actually off to the casters today and will be sent to a friend in the Pratchett inner sanctum to see if they can get an official release, but that may never happen (especially with the BBC city watch series imminent) so if you or anyone here would like a set contact me directly and we can arrange it. ;)

Back