Orc's Drift at BOYL

AndyM

Hi All,

I'm aiming to attend BOYL for the first time this year (with accommodation booked and a pass obtained from the wife already!) and I'd like to run the classic Orc's Drift scenario pack. I've run this a couple of time already and have varied the force lists a little. The characters are the same, but the rank-and-file are increased. I'll also use the 8th edition core rules with 3rd edition magic and spells. This variation should make it an interesting engagement for the more experienced Warhammer players.

I have all the figures, terrain and play sheets, so I just need some willing participants to join in. There are 7 playable factions, so would any of you be interested in supporting the game? We have 3 days of gaming so we should have no problem fitting in all 4 battles and still have plenty of time to enjoy other games. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Cheers,
Andy.

FrodeGun

Hi! I’d like to join in. I have the campaign set, but I’ve never played it. I have some of the Orc character models if they’re needed. Never played 8th edition though, only 3rd and 4th edition. I’ll bring my Blood Bath at Orc’s Drift badge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Binman

Hi,

A mate and I are interested in this but I'm not clear on timescales.

Do we need to commit to all 4 sessions which you have booked or
are you running it multiple times?

Cheers
Joel

AndyM

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the delayed response! I've not logged on for ages.

You don't need to be there for all 4 sessions. The first one is on Friday @ 13.30, game 2 = Friday @ 16.30, then game 3 = Saturday @ 10.00 and the final game = Saturday @ 13.00. We need 7 players and each player plays in one of the first 3 games and the final game. So 2 games for everyone.

I'm not 100% sure on players, but if everyone who has expressed an interest turns up then we have 9. We can sort out sides ideally on the first session, on the Friday and then people will know for sure when we need them. If everyone turns up then we can always split commands if people are willing to share.

Cheers,
Andy.

Back