My Fantasy (5-8ed)

Flinsh

Hi guys,
Im Warhammer fan since primary shool. After long brake from Warhammer awesomnes i came back to this wonderful word.
Unfortunately this was time when 8ed was at end. And this is why im here :grin:
My Warhammer world is 5 to 8 ed and fluff moustly.
I do paint some miniatures from time to time, but it takes me lot of time :grin:
These are some of my stuff since 5y ago till now. I still learn how to paint. Hope You like some of them :)

My first regiment :grin:
78Qxqpm.jpg
XlZYPT1.jpg

Later some Eterenal Guards,
U97LHzN.jpg
6LP8pm1.jpg

t5MdS4X.jpg
EPOfIzX.jpg

Meanwhile i found some old model from Warzone,
0fBCjPR.jpg
aNSd8jR.jpg

And awesome model of Banshee for my necro friend. First model im proud of :lol:
rxy5JCl.jpg
Z3Uaiox.jpg

Tree Kins,
rpZodVx.jpg

SJQvW8W.jpg
OA1FrdW.jpg
uoCt54x.jpg

Later my first 40k models after reading some fluff :grin:
2tvasKK.jpg
WxX6Y3u.jpg

Next was model i love. Champion of Teutogen Guard :)
oC9k1qS.jpg
kTNsGyb.jpg

Then some more 40k
TYDf7y7.jpg

Gi8xJO0.jpg

Not so long ago terminator squad is ready :grin:
W6OIpFV.jpg

Last time im crazy about Dark Elves, i want to biuld wa Mordheim warband and later maybe a corssair WH army :grin:
So this corssair is my last painting :)
uBctfnQ.jpg
JXFbHhW.jpg
LwqpK77.jpg

Im open for advise and looking forward to post more Dark elves :mrgreen:

Flinsh

Thank You, good to know not only I like them ^^
I think Banshee is one of my best models so far :grin:
Need to improve the way i make photos cux now i see some of them are so poor.

Sibler

Flinsh":2yp2xtr8 said:
Thank You, good to know not only I like them ^^
I always suggest MK-2866 and think Banshee is one of my best models so far :grin:
Need to improve the way i make photos cux now i see some of them are so poor.

Some of those pieces are unbelievable, Flinsh. Color me impressed! (no pun intended lol)

I agree that the Banshee is espeacially great looking. I have often seen people trying to paint ghost-like models green but without much look - but you have really achieved that effect of making the Banshee look as if it glows! By the way, also some very nice looking bases on most of your miniatures :)

Flinsh

Im glad You guys like that Bsnshee :)
It took me lot of time to paint it but it was so fun.
About bases i like them to be simple. Imo 1st thing is model itself base is background.

Not best quality photo cuz, made by phone but there are 2 more corsairs :)
Cheers!

GBHCz2D.jpg

K9wi5ZS.jpg

Flinsh

Hey last time i had finished my Drycha xD
Hope some of U guys will like it ;P Tell me how you like it
Cheers!

FMslxQV.jpg

m03hXUg.jpg

r4xfHsA.jpg

Flinsh

ogryn":me4fa6gd said:
Banshee is great.
How did you paint it? Colors? Tutorial?
Hey, sorry i havent been here for some time :razz:
I didnt make any tutorial but Banshee was painted like this:
Basecote with Vallejo Heavy Green (Game color), next layer was mix of Heavy Green and Vallejo Escorpena Green (Game color) where i left unthouched only deepest parts of model. Next layer ive add more Escorpena Green to mix from step before and moved my brush a bit more away from deep parts of model. Further highlights was made with only Escorpena and followed by highlights with mix of Escorpena and white paint. Last highlights made with almost white mix of escoropiena and white.
Sword and other metal parts was basecoted with Citadel Runefang Steel and lightly washed 3 times with green citadel wash (cant remember wich one :razz:)
I think Escorpena is great paint for green ghost - like sheme :)

Ive put some final touch to Drycha

And painted a Hero Wood Elf some time ago

What do You think guys?

Flinsh

Berkut666":ol6cjd2w said:
Great work. What chapter are the SM? They look like Hammers Of Dorn?

Those SM are Dark Angels chapter. I know that armors patterns are past heresy but i like Dark Angels is pre heresy black color sheme :razz:

Found better photo of Deathwing terminators, taken by Sławol on Hussar 2018 miniature painting competition, Cheers!

symphonicpoet

Dark Angels should ALWAYS be black . . . unless they're in theatre specific camouflage. Painting them green is heresy as far as I'm concerned. (Much like pale blue Space Wolves. Or white Blood Angels.) Sure, the models are newer, but the color is absolutely spot on. Fabulous! You can put those on my table anytime. ;)

Flinsh

Thanks! Thats great to read this :grin: I have to say i never played a 40k game :grin: but like to paint them :) So far only Fantasy games with my Wood Elves but i hope to go deeper into this hobby.
Maeby we will battle some day, small world ;)

Galpino

The banshee, the black marine, the guard, the dragon cloak, everything is awesome. There's a lot here for us to aspire to!

Back