(EBAY) Chico's Spring Clean - RT, Blood Bowl, WhFB

Chico

Hey boys and girls,

Having a big clear out (Aka downsizing) and listing many a odd bit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chico-zoe/m. ... hA8PojYR1Q

Despite the listings not showing international postage I will post international but I only post out tracked and/or signed for unless I know you and/or traded before. (PM me with your info and I'll get you a price), oh and I of course combine postage.

Prices are guidelines, don't like them then send me a best offer and we can go from there.

Sleepysod

Re: (EBAY) Chico's Spring Clean - Rogue Trader, Blood Bowl,

That hobgoblin standard would be a great addition for anyone wanting to join the old hammer legacy group. Just putting it out there guys...

Chico

Sleepysod":ommfz97v said:
That hobgoblin standard would be a great addition for anyone wanting to join the old hammer legacy group. Just putting it out there guys...

If only there was someone in that thread and wanting to do one but couldn't decide on a standard or a sneaky git... ;)

Sleepysod

Very tempting.... just bought an orcish musician, but I’m still not sure he’s oldhammer enough for my tastes...

Chico

50 items listed and looking for a new home.

Remember people that if you don't like the prices then used Ebays Best Offer and we can have a wee haggle.

Sleepysod

Hello, is the hobgoblin standard still available? For some reason the link isn't taking me to your eBay site anymore (at least from this phone).

Chico

20% off for all forum members for the next 48 hours - Just send me a Buy It Now offer which is 20% then listed price and let me know you are a forum member.

Back