PbP Games

rredmond

Heydee all,

We've got a couple Warhammer games going on at Unseen Servant PbP Forums, but the most recent is a 4th Edition game if anyone would like to join. In general Play-by-Post is a slower rate, which some people like, but turns others off. Unseen Servant is a forum like this one, anyone can read it, but to post you have to register. The first two posts have to be approved by a Moderator but then you can post (and PM and play in games) without delay. I just figured if anyone is interested in trying it out, Unseen Servant is a good place to game.

The looking for players thread is here: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewt ... =21&t=8173

And the GMs post is:
Tamerlaine":3021ka1v said:
I got the hardback 4th ed rulebook through the Kickstarter and it has been mocking me from its shelf by my bedside. I only wanted to play it more than run it but I’ve come around to the possibility of running a game...if there is enough interest. I’m looking at four players at the most and they must be committed. There is not a whole lot of action in Warhammer Fantasy so it really comes down to playing the character in an unique and dreary world marked with bouts of horror ( and I LOVE character development! ).

I’m on the fence as to using pregens, letting the players randomly roll every aspect of character generation or letting them be able to choose their own classes and trades. I will consider any feedback given.

As I will be running this game, this will have a slow posting regimen. This gives me time to review a new set of rules during play.
That should give you a sense of what he's trying to do. :grin: If you have any question about posting on the forums please let me know here in this thread. Otherwise thank you for reading!!
Be well,
--Ron--

Hello, sounds fun, best of luck with it.

One question> There was a kickstarter for 4th edition hardback rulebook? That is very surprising.

rredmond

weismonsters":3om5mmf1 said:
Hello, sounds fun, best of luck with it.

One question> There was a kickstarter for 4th edition hardback rulebook? That is very surprising.
Urm... I'm not sure of the answer to that one. I can ask. :)

Back