Random oldhammery sculpts: Blood Bowl Dwarfs page 15

JonAtron

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Gnomish flamerthrowers p11

Excellent! Your green stuff always looks really neat and tidy. Do you sculpt a shape let it set then add the next little bit and so on, so as not to deform the last bit? Or do you just sculpt a large section and try not to push it out of shape?

Fimm McCool

A combination of both actually. I used to do a tiny bit and let it set, then do the next and so on. As I get more confident I do more in one sitting as the GS bonds better if not completely cured and the greens survive the mouldmaking better, but for a bit that needs to stay completely smooth I will still let it cure before adding over the top. I like to have a dozen or so figures on the go at a time so there's always another to pick up whilst one is curing.

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- skaven wip p9

Fimm McCool":sgecbuyq said:
40250326_10156398855732279_3431913610941562880_o.jpg

I'm sure Springinsfield won't mind me posting this here. WIP tribute to a classic album cover.

Not at all... I'm late to the party as usual. Delighted with the figure so far Fimm, and have loads more ideas (a Catweazle figure for one).

Fimm McCool

What on earth? Penguin fly samurai with beards? What is this weirdness? All will be revealed in gnomevember...

dazza36

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Gnomish musicians p11

You sir are very talented ! The gnome musicians are just genius

JonAtron

As always, proper good work. it must be great to have the ability to make these one of a kind, individual sets / figures, the only limit being your imagination and motivation

Fimm McCool

And whether I can convince enough people to buy them for it to be worth the mould. :)

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- festive folktypes page 12

Fishy peoples blending a Lovecraftian vibe into my Celtic fantasy.

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- pixies on badgers page 12

About 12mm high. A bit big for pixies, but I wanted them to have some details.

symphonicpoet

I assume you plan to sell them, but I confess, I don't see where. I suppose Kickstarters and the like usually go in a different thread. But I do hope you'll point to that when the time comes. :)

Fimm McCool

As with most of the minis I sculpt they'll be available through oakbound.co.uk later in the year.

Back