Legacy project 2018 sign up

vonkortez

So it looks like we are we doing something this year too! I can act as the organizer if no one else wants the job?

The theme for year 2018 is "Camp followers of the grand alliance of good". I.e. very much like the chaos villagers of 2016 but now with the good guys (and girls).

I don´t think we need a common color or anything like that as camp followers tend to be a pretty mixed group of people/creatures.
I say anything goes as long as it somehow fits with the general theme. I´ll be doing a model or two myself but won´t participate in the winner draw.

Reply in this thread if you are in!

Participants:

vonkortez - a model or two of something TBD
Fimm McCool
inchmurrin
symphonicpoet
daddyorchips
Lord Chaotl Oml
ZeroTwentythree

Fimm McCool

Re: Legacy 2018?

That sounds good. Should be easy to lay hands on an appropriate model too. I will try to actually follow through on this one!

inchmurrin

Re: Legacy 2018?

I'm for it, definitely fantasy and why not the "good" guys - thinks haven't painted a sneaky thief in a while?

OuteRimTim

I just remembered this project challenge, and that I had signed up.

Seems it has not gone too far....

Did I miss something? Has enthusiasm dried up? Are folks too busy at this time of the year to carry on? Something else?

Is anyone interested in continuing, maybe with an extended time frame? Or should this challenge be consigned to the (largish) pile of hobby starts and beginnings of which I'm sure we are all familiar.

Back