Warhammer Auction on 14th Nov@ Bloomfield Auctions

Hi all
New to this forum but a massive collector of warhammer for over 40 years
I viewed a large number of items for sale next week at Bloomfield Auction house in Northern Ireland
I have most of the items on sale in my collection but know how hard it is to find some of them so I thought I would let you all know
Most items were still factory sealed ! A Lammasu sealed box ,lots of dogs of war boxed sets and blisters ,giants of Albion,bird men of catrazz a ,Oglah Khan wolf riders ,long drone pirate slayers , loads of blisters —- real treasure trove of stuff
I will try and attach a photo to this article ?
In case that does not work ! The Auction house has a Facebook page and its address and phone number is 02890456404
Email. Info@bloomfieldauctions.co.uk
Address Owen O Cork Mill
Beersbridge Road
Belfast BT5 5DX

Worth a look

Cannot attach photo as my file sizes are too big ! :(

Apparently you can bid on line “live” by using http://WWW.THESALEROOM.COM

Golgfag1

Interesting, but it's a rather convoluted way of advertising your stuff, when the usual route is E-bay, a private sales or a B&B at a local show, but that's your choice. Are the items marked for a buyers premium, or does the seller pay the auction costs also what P&P charges from the auction house?

I also assume this will be your one and only contribution to the Forum, yes?

Paul / Golgfag1

Hi Golgfag
I so wish it was all mine :))))
Yes I agree It would be a very converluted way to sell stuff
Good to see my first post has created great consternation :)))

Sorry if my first post offended you but I am more than a “ one post “ wonder :)))

I look forward to posting some pictures once I work how to “ shrink “ my picture file size ???
I have quite a reasonable painted collection of fantasy and historical figures which is in excess of 10,000 fully painted “28” mm so hope I can contribute and share a few ideas and thoughts

dazza36

Very interesting and a great find. The Bretonnian men at arms (115) (151) are very tempting. It will be interesting to see what its all goes for in an auction setting compared to the usual ebay.

Golgfag1

chris7nosurname":14cdy310 said:
Hi Golgfag
I so wish it was all mine :))))
Yes I agree It would be a very converluted way to sell stuff
Good to see my first post has created great consternation :)))

Sorry if my first post offended you but I am more than a “ one post “ wonder :)))

I look forward to posting some pictures once I work how to “ shrink “ my picture file size ???
I have quite a reasonable painted collection of fantasy and historical figures which is in excess of 10,000 fully painted “28” mm so hope I can contribute and share a few ideas and thoughts

No offence taken or given I hope, but I do think the questions are fair, as for your future contributions to the Forum - time will tell. :grin:

Paul/Gogfag1

JonAtron

Just looking briefly at that site, 24% additional costs to the buyer of the hammer price :o And then I assume there is delivery cost on top of that. Does the seller also pay a 15% charge as well?

dhifdjdrd

My understanding...
if you are bidding online the buyer pays:
+15% commission on the hammer price
+5% privilege of online bidding
+ 20% VAT
payment in cash please, oh - you're paying by card, another 2%

Next shipping...
I bought at auction before and stupidly didn't enquire about the shipping costs. I'd assume a few small blister of miniatures sub-2kg UK post, £3.95 royal mail small parcel first class signed for? Was closer to 15 than 10.

Very important to do you research, understand all the hidden costs etc. before committing a bid.
God bless ebay ;)

dazza36

As its now live I will be keeping my eye just to see what they go for. It says there is 24% fees so yes that is definitely a turn off plus the cost of postage you'd have to take into account. Still think there could be bargains to have and if there was something there I really wanted I think I would have had a go.

Just noticed that even though its not actually started all of the Warhammer stuff have already had bids placed!

dhifdjdrd

Dont forget your 20% VAT on top dazza.
If you bid £100 on the screen, you're paying over 140 at the checkout + whatever the shipping costs are. In my experience its not cheap.

Back