BOYL 2018 Thanks

Golgfag1

Good to see all you guy's

Thanks for a very pleasant weekend in good company. 8-)

All the best

Paul/Golgfag1

Genghis

I'll echo this. It was my first BOYL and I had a cracking weekend, thank-you to all concerned.

David/Genghis

Zoglet

Just like Genghis said, I was a first timer this weekend - had a fantastic time, lots of games and great people. Particular thanks of course to the Ansell family for being such amazing and generous hosts.

Yes, I had a SUPER great time, thanks to everyone who joined in on the Helsreach board. Ill be posting up my images probebly over th enext week.

Thanks also to all the folks who I had a good old chat with! David/Ghengis and Zoglet added a whole load to my weekend of fun!

Grumdril

Seconded (forthed?). On the one hand it seems like BOYL has some magic that needs to be bottled. I'm guessing though that actually it's all the hard work that goes into organising it, and the brilliant obsessions that build tables like Rigg's Shrine and Helsreach, that the great spirit of the weekend flows from.

To all of you, thanks for a great weekend.

Norse

Always great to game/drink/stare at figures with everyone, see you all again next year!

makhachkala

Just got round to registering on here. It was my first visit to BOYL this year and what an amazing event! Thanks so much to everyone involved.
I was just a spectator this time but hopefully next year will be bringing an army along.
Speaking of which if anyone has any kev adams space orks in the attic they don't want anymore then give me a shout...

First B.O.Y.L. for me and I had a great time. Good gaming with good people.
Big thanks to Wojciech, Alex, Curtis and Drew who provided me with some great minis for gaming.
I'll be back for sure. And next time I'll bring my own lead!

/Jesper

Back