Rigg's Shrine

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2018, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Re: Rigg's Shrine

Nice one Zoglet - maybe don't worry about the scenery pieces if you can't get them painted in time though - the rest will most likely come in handy though!

Pygmy Witch Doctor - getting excited about the game myself! No worries about the scorpions and coatl - transit is always a worry. The giant frogs could be good though. Hope you have a good trip over. Lists aren't essential but a list of stats for all your troops is always handy as a quick reference if you have time. Think I'll be using 2nd ed but don't worry if any of you don't have your own copies - we'll sort it on the day. :)

In Dreamfish we trust
In Dreamfish we trust

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 am

Steve, Can't remember what we said about scenery ...How are you for scenery? Are you using battle mats to cover the table? Do you have enough? (I have one) I have a couple of Jungle Pyramids (Not as big as yours). :D and a lot of jungle trees and scatter. Should I bring some or all of this? Or do you have enough to do the table?

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:25 pm

To be honest Harry, I think the more the merrier - especially the jungle scatter. Can't guarantee we'll fit the pyramids on but bring them along if it's not too much trouble. Definitely need battle mats so if everyone who has one brings them that would be great. :D

In Dreamfish we trust
In Dreamfish we trust

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:52 am

Thantsants wrote:To be honest Harry, I think the more the merrier - especially the jungle scatter. Can't guarantee we'll fit the pyramids on but bring them along if it's not too much trouble. Definitely need battle mats so if everyone who has one brings them that would be great. :D
OK.:D

Post Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Huge thanks to everyone involved in this for letting me as a complete newcomer turn up and join in - especially to my fellow victorious amazons, to Harry and Golgfag and of course Thantsants for the splendid vision and realisation of the shrine and the scenario.

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:34 pm

My pleasure mate - glad you had a good time - I certainly had a blast Gm'ing! Always happy to welcome new-comers in too - makes it all the more rewarding :D
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2018