Adventure in Space Darkest Africa!

Everything related to Bring Out Your Lead 2018, at Wargames Foundry in Nottingham

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Re: Adventure in Space Darkest Africa!

Hi Kilgore. I'd love to join in that. I'm running a Helsreach jet bike race at lunchtime and then fighting Jadeberry Hill at 5pm, so the afternoon slot is currently free.

I have a big collection of assorted 40K / Cyberpunk / Necromunda stuff that might be appropriate (including the Copplestone savages shown in your post above), so if you tell me what is required, I can probably bring something appropriate.

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:49 pm

Scalene wrote:Hi Kilgore. I'd love to join in that. I'm running a Helsreach jet bike race at lunchtime and then fighting Jadeberry Hill at 5pm, so the afternoon slot is currently free.

I have a big collection of assorted 40K / Cyberpunk / Necromunda stuff that might be appropriate (including the Copplestone savages shown in your post above), so if you tell me what is required, I can probably bring something appropriate.

You'd be very welcome Scalene - this is my first attempt at running a game like this so don't expect too much and you shouldn't be disappointed :lol:

We should have enough figs - I've just added Eldar Mercs as an option to the scenario but if you've got any desert scenery spare that would be awesome. Not sure what the table's like that we'll be getting at BOYL - most of the scenery I've done is drop on but we might get one of those landscaped tables - we'll just work around it!

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Some of my desert scatter will be going on the Helsreach table, but I've got a stack, so I'll bring some. Probably the best table to get would be one of their 'hairy' ones. Sort of faded browny green - whereas most are a very bright, lush green. There's a not very good picture of one here (but it's the best I could find).
Previous

Return to Bring Out Your Lead 2018