Rigg's Shrine

Thantsants

Nice one Paul - bring them along if you have room and I'll see if I can squeeze them in somewhere. I'm assuming you have massive quantities of both? ;)

Golgfag1

Thantsants":1o79zlwp said:
Nice one Paul - bring them along if you have room and I'll see if I can squeeze them in somewhere. I'm assuming you have massive quantities of both? ;)

Not painted, but I'am content ;) ;) ;)

Paul/Golgfag1

Zoglet

Lovely stuff ! Not sure what I can contribute (sandy-coloured mat? Adobe-style buildings - perhaps more middle eastern than Lustrian though? Dinosaurs?) but would love to get involved.

Thantsants

Content is where it's at Paul ;)

Zoglet - think we've got plenty of terrain but the sandy coloured mat could come in handy as the shores of Lake Lokka - Dinosaurs sound cool also! Bringing a few along myself for some GM mischief ;) I have various little warbands of Slann or Norse you're more than welcome to take control of. Be good to see some small parties breaking in to the Shrine to steal the goodies while the huge pitched battle grinds on outside :grin:

Harry

Hey Steve, that shrine looks flippin amazing .. I am really looking forward this game.

Thantsants

Cheers Fimm - picked up a little terrain piece at the Wargames Show in Penrith last month that you might like for the game ;)

Golgfag1

Thantsants":s7k0tiou said:

Hardly massive painted quantities, but a unbalanced force, which shouldn't be ignored, if, it takes the field :shock:

72 lizardmen
2 lizardmen coldone riders
22 troglodytes
28 slann coldone rides
20 palace guard
12 slann with halberds
30 slaves
10 slann blowpipes

I'm not keen to bring them as their part of an half finished army, but if, you've nothing else on offer, say the word and I'll see if I can fit them in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul/Golgfag1

Thantsants

I dunno mate - pretty massive quantities compared to my unpainted pile of lead :lol:

You're already bringing a ton of stuff so I'll leave it up to you. I'm slowly coming up with a bit of a scenario and back story involving the large numbers of Amazons and Norse involved - not to mention the various other contingents of Pygmies and Snakemen. As far as I can tell I've got my mate Ollie coming who I was going to lend a small warband to and there's Zoglet who might be looking for a contingent to command - correct me if I'm mistaken Zoglet!

In other news - I finished building the shrine!!! :shock: :o :grin:

Well the main construction phase is over anyway - there's a few bits that need finishing off.

So on to some painting and interior decorating...

Zoglet

The shrine is incredible - looking forward to seeing it in real life.

And, yes please, I would love to join in but need some troops. I could rustle up some orcs but suspect that will not be helpful so anything more relevant you can provide would be v welcome.

Thantsants

Cheers Zoglet! Maybe have a chat with Golgfag about commanding some of his Slann or I have smaller warbands if that's more your thing.

On the subject of Slann - just been talking with Paul Ede on the facebooks and he's bringing a rather fine army of them along :grin:

lornalim

If its ok, I'd like to join in too...I have freshly painted a new Slann and Pygmy force in the last month, and Steve is saying we are a bit low on painted Slann? I think it all looks fantastic, it'd be a privilege to mess around with you guys...

Attachments

• 0. Whole Army.jpg
    0. Whole Army.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Army list.jpg
    Army list.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,015
Back