Free Dice!

Erny

Yeah, they have been quite sympathetic to IP use so far my feelings are that we shouldn't push our luck. I like the original design, same dice for everyone.

Norse

Good point and fair enough!

I can still put names on there and artwork people have drawn/photographed themselves.

axiom

Wow! Much kudos for you for taking the time, energy and committing the funds to make these; the 'standard' set-up looks fantastic and I very much look forward to meeting you and (hopefully) there'll be a die going spare.

Personally, I like the Oldhammer logo - it says what it is and would be a great momento for anyone coming to the weekend :grin:

Blue in VT

If they can be made available to people who are there "in spirit" (like myself) I'd be happy to pay for set to help defray some costs or wahtever.

Cheers,

Blue

Blue in VT

O yeah...

...and thanks for offering to this....the offer is very generous and you deserve many a free beer for proposing it!

:lol:

Blue

Norse

Some photos of the test piece I've done. Looks good so far, but need to tweak the design to bring it in from the edge. Will be checking the durability of the print at this evening's game!

Attachments

• 20130806_092302.jpg
    20130806_092302.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,327
  • 20130806_092249.jpg
    20130806_092249.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,327

weazil

Well, sorry I missed this earlier. I'd be very interested indeed in some Warhammer For Adults dice - how would I go about getting something like that? I appreciate you're doing this out karma investment into the community, but if I wanted a bunch, what sort of cost would be involved?

Regards
GAj

Norse

Dice passed the casual use test, but failed on the scratch test. So I need to try out an adhesion promoter. Dice are still on track, but because of the extra step and chemical not quite as quick or cheap to produce as I was hoping! Alternatively I try some sort of sealant.

Norse

Update on the dice:

Sealing them works. The print will scratch off if you really try to scrape it, but it's not going to chip or fade from ordinary use.

I'll be taking a look at postage costs for sending some out to people unable to make it to the event.

Don't forget, if you do want them personalised in some way to let me know asap. I'll be printing these up last weekend before Oldhammer day, so I need to know by the end of next week.

Back