Want Rogue trader space marines

Niko

Hi There,

I'm looking for rogue trader space marines models. Any models and vehicles ! But only metal figures. I'm ready to buy or trade.

Thank you !

Niko":2r138nwc said:
Hi There,

I'm looking for rogue trader space marines models. Any models and vehicles ! But only metal figures. I'm ready to buy or trade.

Thank you !

Hi Niko, I've two rogue trader space marines for trade/sell (you can see them in my topic blow yours).

Niko

Hi,

it's great what is your price for this two marines ? Or what are you looking for ?

Cheers

Niko :mrgreen:

Niko":24lsuvdn said:
Hi,

it's great what is your price for this two marines ? Or what are you looking for ?

Cheers

Niko :mrgreen:

Here my wish list:
WTT.jpg

dhifdjdrd

Niko":2r0fmq7p said:
Hi There,

Thank you !

I have several RT armies I would like to sell. Do you want me to send you pictures of the marines?

Niko

dhifdjdrd":1njdrz7j said:
Niko":1njdrz7j said:
Hi There,

Thank you !

I have several RT armies I would like to sell. Do you want me to send you pictures of the marines?

I'm looking for 1st edition marines with pointed hemet . Any models But you can send me a Pm with pictures of your armies.

Back