Deadcember-Heartbreaker Skeleton Artillery

Micha

This is well - painted, but the minis themselves are at the lower end of the quality scale IMHO, the whole bone structure is horribly out of proportion and the poses boring. Not your fault of course, but I´d say any Citadel skellies would have been better, new or old.

ardyer

Micha":1aequikz said:
This is well - painted, but the minis themselves are at the lower end of the quality scale IMHO, the whole bone structure is horribly out of proportion and the poses boring. Not your fault of course, but I´d say any Citadel skellies would have been better, new or old.
I don't disagree. But this is oldhammer and currently in production which makes it easier and cheaper to acquire

ardyer

Dooz":25ae6swp said:
In production, from rpe? can't seem to find it
RPE had the rights in Europe apparently, but I haven't looked. In the USA, Impact! Miniatures has the rights and that's who I got it from.

Fimm McCool

RPE have a large number of figures they haven't re-moulded yet. Given it's unlikely to be a best-seller they probably haven't remoulded this one, but you can always request it. They're very friendly and willing to help the Oldhammer community.

Back