Realm of Chaos: 30th Anniversary Edition

dieselmonkey":2zam93nl said:
AranaszarSzuur":2zam93nl said:
They really hate the international fans, don't they?

I think they just like making reasons for people to visit WW, but yeah.

If you want one, I'm happy to go in and post it on to you, just PM me, I've already sent Pumpkineater a copy. It's weighty though, so postage isn't that cheap.

I might take you up on that soon.

Stormbringer":yl6jclun said:
dieselmonkey":yl6jclun said:
AranaszarSzuur":yl6jclun said:

If you want one, I'm happy to go in and post it on to you, just PM me, I've already sent Pumpkineater a copy. It's weighty though, so postage isn't that cheap.

I might take you up on that soon.

No problem, just drop me a PM. Can't imagine they'll run out of stock too soon, they still have copies of the RT reprint in there and that was released a while ago now.

dieselmonkey":2zcqkv8d said:
AranaszarSzuur":2zcqkv8d said:

Thanks for the offer. I'm broke now, and I doubt I'll have that much money during this year. Also, not sure if I'd even want it since I stopped being interested in wargaming in early 2017.

Just expressing my general distaste for treatment of international fans by GW. It reminds me of how they banned outside translations of BL novels after 5 Horus Heresy novels were published in Poland because they wanted to do all publishing/translating directly through BL. And they didn't even intend to translate them into any language but French and German.
They lifted the ban only recently and HH is now being published here by another publisher in much worse looking editions, and we should be at The Damnation of Pythos now, but are at Tales of Heresy and to make things worse, first five HH books are OOP.

And generally, it seems like they are treating the old school stuff like a limited edition curiosity, not making it available again. Like Imperial Space Marine *cringes* .

Hi There,

My name is Olivier and I recently jump into this hobby ! I very like the lore and I see that the RoC book is only available in Warhammer World, UK. I would like to know if there is anybody that would be kind enough to buy me one and ship the book to Montreal, Canada.

Thanks you gentlemen,

Olivier D.

Back