Jonas

DSC01155.JPG

DSC01150.JPG

DSC01152.JPG

DSC01157.JPG

DSC01160.JPG

Orjetax

Some great medieval squats right there!

I'm partial to the dude the dude with blue skin and the standard bearer. Really excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonas

Thanks.

This should, hopefully, turn into a complete painted army at some point :grin:

Currently I play the AoS rules.

lovely, and such classics !
Must be great fun to do, as well as the scenery.

that's the RP giant in one of the pics right ?

Jonas

Pumpkineater":1sbxoys5 said:

Yeah, it is my first bigger Fantasy project and I love collecting and painting these.

The RP giant is an ally to my dwarfs, they are Hill Dwarfs who abandoned the mountains to live in the hills instead and so adapted new styles and allies.

Jonas":1c0z75hc said:
Pumpkineater":1c0z75hc said:

Yeah, it is my first bigger Fantasy project and I love collecting and painting these.

The RP giant is an ally to my dwarfs, they are Hill Dwarfs who abandoned the mountains to live in the hills instead and so adapted new styles and allies.

I can imagine for sure! It just breathes atmosphere and fun, very happy for you that you're enjoying these critters :)
The giant is a perfect ally, great sculpt. :) !
Can't wait to see more, it's very inspirational as well.

Jonas

Heartbreaker Hobbies Dark Dwarfs

DSC01184.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

Building on the background story for my Dwarf Army the main portion of my Dwarfs left the mountains and moved to the hills outside the main human settlements, acquiring the lifestyle and habits of the humans. This works well with the Marauder and White Knight renaissance style minis and of course some of my older Dwarfs are just grumpy and still do it the old ways.

Then we have these Dark Dwarfs now. In my background story for them I decided that these are the Dwarfs that stayed behind in the mountains. Apparently something happened there which drove their regular kin to move and the same event has driven these guys to dig deeper and now live deep beneath the mountain.

The Dark Dwarfs have become twisted in mind and appearance, but when a war is fought on the ground they still come to help their distant relatives. Not only because they are related, but also because they just love the bloodshed and mayhem.

Looking great , i like your blue skinned Dark Dwarfs , with blood stained beards alot - glad they still help their relatives. looking forward to see more -i like your tower and scenery also.

Jonas

Thanks. :grin:

I plan to eventually add some Chaos Dwarfs too. This is going to be a huge mish mash of Old School Dwarf goodness ;)

Jonas

20180403_225727.jpg

The Classic Army Pose!

So far my army consist of the following characters and units:

Dwarf General
Runepriest
Engineer

Two units of 10 Warriors
One unit of 10 Quarrellers

A Cannon and a Giant

= 1000 points for AoS.

Great pic, great army, great beard and great library. Especially pleased to see the Conan / Conan's Brethren collections. CB is one of my favourite books.

Jonas

Thanks.

I am planning to ad loads of models and units to the army. Hopefully I will soon be able to have larger units and less point heavy things like giants and canons. Not that I don't want the latter, but in a small army they take up loads of points.

:grin:

Cool army pose picture! However, since it is a Dwarf army I think that "De Små Synger" would be a more appropriate book than "Syng Dansk" ;)

Jonas

LilBroGrendel":1x71ii6q said:
Cool army pose picture! However, since it is a Dwarf army I think that "De Små Synger" would be a more appropriate book than "Syng Dansk" ;)

Hahaha, it is there too, just hiding outside of wiev.

Back