Wanted: Phagons

Fimm McCool

Apparently EM4 are no longer selling individual Phagons and have instead resorted to selling them in the 'original' Metal Magic sets via Moonraker Minis.
Unfortunately that means shelling out £40 for a full set when I only want the 9 with respirators...

Does anyone have any masked Phagons for sale or trade?

3242t.jpg

Ta.

If you email the owner Geoff I've heard he's pretty accommodating with unusual orders. You'll find him on LAF. Can't remember his name, sorry.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Blue in VT

I may have what you need...but shipping from the states may be prohibitive...let me know if you want me to do some "research" for you.

Cheers,

Blue

Fimm McCool

Cheers Blue.

If you could have a look that would be grand. I'm in no hurry so surface mail even would be fine if you have all or most of the masked variants. :)

Mister Rab

I'll just go check for you, Geoff. I may have a couple left over.

EDIT - turns out I only have one with a respirator, and he's painted. I do have a respirator-free one still in bare metal, so if you come up short elsewhere I could sell/trade you the figure below and paint up my spare to replace him.

Attachments

• IMG_20171027_215120.jpg
    IMG_20171027_215120.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 2,333

Mister Rab

Hey Fimm, I knew I had more somewhere! Are these three of any interest?

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_102052.jpg
    IMG_20180127_102052.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2,064

Fimm McCool

Cheers Mr Rab. Thanks to a very generous gent I have all the phagonsMacrocosm I need. Now to get them painted up as part of a mechanicus sect for BOYL... :)

Back