W.I.P Demon Slayer

Tanath

The first of many dwarfs to be painted over the coming months and years. It has been way too long since painting my last GW mini and this has been a treat. I have another 5 slayers on my workbench ready to be painted.

Attachments

• Dwarf Demon Slayer.jpg
    Dwarf Demon Slayer.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,541

dazza36

Beautiful and now I really can't wait to see what you do with those Rangers when they get to you !!!

Tanath

dazza36":ixygo1xm said:
Beautiful and now I really can't wait to see what you do with those Rangers when they get to you !!!

Thanks mate :) I really love those dwarf rangers and will give them the best paint job possible I can promise you that.

JonAtron":ixygo1xm said:
Looks great. Would like a bigger picture to see the detail in there though :)

I will make better pics once he is finished and based and with the other five slayers I am doing at the moment :)

Fimm McCool":ixygo1xm said:
Nice one. The tones on that axe are particularly lush.

Thanks Fimm :) I used two Vallejo airbrush colored paints for this and just applied them by hand. I think the darker color is Dark Blue Grey and the lighter grey is Blue Grey from memory, but probably wrong with the second color. I will check for you. Shaded using Brown Umber from Vallejo Color range.

I have just based and started painting the other five slayer models which a re a mix of Giant and Dragon slayers from the Marauder range.

Back