Dark Elves by Subedai

Subedai

Thanks Willmark!

I made a bit of small but important progress for my Dark Elves by painting three character models - the general, sorcerer and an assassin.

Chico

Still some of the best painted Dark Elves I've seen mate. Everytime I see you update I'm inspired to dig mine out for some loving.. then I just sigh and end up putting them away again :(

Subedai

Thanks Chico! I do hope that you dig yours up again, preferably for some painting, but loving is also fine - after all they were responsible for my Porklings. I don't think I would have gone for the near pure black colour scheme on my dark Elves without having encountered your Undead army back in the day. Your Oldhammer collection has always been a source of inspiration.

the colourscheme is wondeful. i've never really fancied dark eleves, but these make me want to get some out and paint 'em up.

symphonicpoet

They really look quite lovely, but I feel like they got pinched somehow. I have a certain sci-fi movie on the brain, so maybe they got stuck in a garbage compactor? I'm sure they enjoyed it, of course, being proper evil elves.

. . . unless of course the picture just got rescaled somewhere. Still lovely, either way. (Ignore me. It's been a very long . . . plague.)

Subedai

Not sure if the image gets scaled on your side somehow, but they are fine at 1280x960 for me, displaying full size on widescreen desktop.

symphonicpoet

Maybe it's something about my browser and the bb-code. When I open it in a new tab it's fine. Just weird in the thread.

Hmm. Lovely, just the same.

dazza36

Lovely and I really like your colour choices especially the contrast between the skin and black/purple .

Back