Second City Games

Chico

While on the hunt for Old school style Undead i came upon Second City Games, their range of Old School compatible toys are quite amazing.

http://www.secondcitygames.co.uk/

Some of my favourites:

The Classic Undead Ogre (The 2nd one is also listed), used to be sold by Hobby Products:
thumb_UNDEADOGREAXE19034.JPG

Zombie Cav:
thumb_ZOMBIELORDMTD18013.JPG

They have much much more including Orc's, Werewolf's, Ogres, Gordon's. so go have alook. I made a small order so i'll let people know how look it takes to be processed and posted.

Cheers
Chico

bug16

I've never used them but they've got some nice stuff there. Do let us know how your order goes. :)

Chico

bug16":10u1t3sy said:
I've never used them but they've got some nice stuff there. Do let us know how your order goes. :)

Contacted and thanked about the order and it's already posted, my order was placed this morning. That's a super fast post rate, so far everythings top notch. Looking forward to my Zombie Cav, Skelleton Ogre and Zombie Knight.

So i'd recommend everyone check out they 28mm Fan section, lots of wonderful stuff.

bug16

Chico":1mq5xa2p said:
bug16":1mq5xa2p said:

Contacted and thanked about the order and it's already posted, my order was placed this morning. That's a super fast post rate, so far everythings top notch. Looking forward to my Zombie Cav, Skelleton Ogre and Zombie Knight.

So i'd recommend everyone check out they 28mm Fan section, lots of wonderful stuff.

Wow, that was quick. Right, time to order some Dark Elves and undead bits and bobs from them! :)

bug16

Chico":2ehy4sqc said:
Ohhh whatcha get? and ya better not have bought out all the Dark Eye Undead lol

A couple of female DE models, the second variant Undead ogre and the female zombie because I don't have any female zombies. :)

Chico

Very nice, next month i'll be placing a large order methinks. First time i've bothered to buy that many non citadel & grenadier figures.

bug16

Got mine today. Very well cast models and very nice to boot. :) The Undead Ogre with club deserves a special mention as it's a fantastic model and very Oldhammery. I'll get the one with the axe next month as my hobby funds are rather low this month.

Chico

bug16":pmjzx33o said:
Got mine today. Very well cast models and very nice to boot. :) The Undead Ogre with club deserves a special mention as it's a fantastic model and very Oldhammery. I'll get the one with the axe next month as my hobby funds are rather low this month.

Yeah the Undead Ogres are great, the one with the Axe painted up real nice. My plan is to get 3 of each of the 2 sculpts and run them as Crypt Horrors in 8th. The Zombie Cav is also really good.

bug16

I'll be buying another two with the intention of using them as Ushabti for my 6th edition Tomb Kings. :)

Is their zombie cavalry the old Grenadier cavalry? I can't tell from the photos on the website.

Chico

bug16":xf3q3jwt said:
Is their zombie cavalry the old Grenadier cavalry? I can't tell from the photos on the website.

Na it's the Dark Eye one (Mould owned by Ral Partha), but it does sit well with the Grenadier Night Riders though :)

Back