Heldenhofen- City of Heroes

I have a feeling that Heldenhofen will get flooded with folks wanting to play on it. But I get your jist, not much feedback leaves you feeling a bit anxious. I'm quietly confident that it'll go off on the day :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Harry

The Dwarf Quarter taking shape:

Lynxi2B.jpg

Fimm McCool

20229840_10155325798192279_5335543249787630206_o.jpg

The Disciples of the Lead Redemption roam the streets of Heldenhofen declaring "Bring out Your Lead!"
We want to see lots of it on the table which (in addition to the organised list of events at the start of this thread) is open for one and all to play Mordheim, WFRP, WFB, Frostgrave, Age of Sigmar, LOTR, Song of Blades and Heroes, Swordplay, Warrior Kings, Sorcerous, The Woods and anything else you might want to stick on it!

Fimm McCool

Roofs almost finished on the last Heldenhofen buildings-

The courthouse in the docks, along with the intimidation jail, serves as a reminder that duty is due to the crown. Those trying to avoid paying their taxes, or caught committing petty offences in the imperial-run port can look forward to an extended tour of the premises.

The Green Griffin is renowned for having the finest guest ales in the city. It also boasts the famous Cavern Club and is a fine place to pick up a lead on adventures.

Beware The Jabberwock is taking shape, some pictures below.

I got the forest and the Jabberwock finished up, just need to make the cave piece now.

uor4tJa.jpg

pkVuneX.jpg

sY6jjm9.jpg

Harry

@Orfeo Lovely woods .... not sure you need much any more?

@Geoff Courthouse looks amazing.

What the!!! That looks absolutely bloody marvellous Fimm! Really eclectic bunch of trouble makers. Top marks old boy, top marks :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Gallivantes

Bonkers! I wonder what shenanigans Ronnie & Co get up to in that tent wagon. This does not look like a kid friendly outfit one single bit!

Fimm McCool

Gallivantes":3t0g7212 said:
Bonkers! I wonder what shenanigans Ronnie & Co get up to in that tent wagon. This does not look like a kid friendly outfit one single bit!

There's a goblinoid head peeping out the flaps on the back of the wagon too that I've not photographed...

Golgfag1

Guy's

A question chariot racing through the streets of Heldenhofen- what would the preferred set of Warhammer rules be to fit in with everything going on, in and around the town? :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Back