2nd edition/RT orks

Tzigane

Hi all, as promised in my showroom topic, the progress on my classick Orks!

The dread and nobz were horrible to strip. Someone did a fine job of clogging up all the detail with glue and a nice thick coat of paint... twice...

The madboyz however made it all worth it. Hilarious figures and a blast to assemble and pose. :)

BFSXfHi.jpg

XBC0Yxu.jpg

mOrzytR.jpg

BXnXrLf.jpg

Orjetax

Off to a great start.
I especially love the madboy who has "helpfully" decided his axe is best suited to stabbing . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suber

Glorious start, they look perfect. I like the round basing for the Snotlings, an idea I might steal at some point :)

Nice! Like the mad boy using the Bolter as a club as that is CLEARLY more effective!

I never had Mad Boyz back when I played RT as I was limited to what was available in Danish shops, but I have an unopened blister with 3 and I have been tempted to break the seal for a Weirdboy Warphead + Mad Boyz unit.

Tzigane

Thanks! :grin: I'm almost done painting them up! I also had a chance to put them to battle, but they got eaten by a Genestealer Primarch....

Tzigane

I'm posting these here because they are not really quite done, only need to have their backplates painted with a cool ogre face. :)

2zQHqWZ.jpg

Tzigane

I got some ork boyz!
The monopose is cool, but I do like some variation while I paint, so I chopped them up lightly to add some flavour.

orks.jpg

JonAtron

Love this, the mod work and your crisp painting, lenses look amazing! Whats happened to it? Are you still working on this? Show us more!!

Back