Old School Dwarf Knights of the Great Bear -Kickstarter 7/6

It's been a while since there's been another update on the dwarfs, but John just sent me the final pictures for the next two sets: Dismounted Dwarf Knights of the Great Bear: 8 models including full command.

First, the Captain and Sergeant for the unit. I included the center pictures because they give a frontal look at the models, but note that the hammers on those were still WIP and final look is as shown on the left side of the image:

bear%2Bknight%2Bcommand%2B1.jpg

Standard Bearer and musician:

bear%2Bknight%2Bcommand%2B2.jpg

4 full plated, fur cape wearing, hammerwielding helpings of dwarven wrath:

bear%2Bknights%2B1.jpg

A closer look at the individual models:

bear%2Bknights%2B2.jpg

bear%2Bknights%2B3.jpg

I think John did a good job on these and they are the best of all the dwarven footknights we had done. They wouldn't look too out of place with the Ewal Dvergar either.

Re: Old School Dwarf Knights of the Great Bear -Kickstarter

Some of you may remember the greens I posted almost a year ago for the Dwarf footknights of the order of the Great Bear (see above). It seems like good timing that, shortly after I posted the greens for their human counterparts, I can now announce that the dwarf footknights will join the rest of my former dwarf range at The Assault Group, who are running a 4 day long kickstarter to release them right now:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...arf-empire-bear-knight-miniatures/description

Brilliantly sculpted by the lovely John Pickford and gorgeously painted by Paul Sanderson.

I will let the pictures of the painted figures speak for themselves:

17948525_1861254867469455_531694419_o.jpg

17949744_1861254854136123_7271932_o.jpg

Re: Old School Dwarf Knights of the Great Bear -Kickstarter

48h left! If the next stretchgoal is reached, a bear mascotte will be sculpted and added!

Back