Er. GOOF. I guess.

Grumdril

mubo":1ma5gmm2 said:
I know it's a way off, but what abut Friday 2nd June?

It's not that far off - or at least it's rapidly approaching...!

I can't do this coming Friday, or 16th June, but otherwise I'm fairly free.

Paul D / Gaj - how about you chaps?

Paul B

weazil

Hi chaps

Alas, I won't be available for either the 2nd or the 9th or the bank holiday, on account of being on holiday. I daresay I could do the one afterwards?

Regards
Gaj

Grumdril

Sorry, I've been a bit rubbish at replying. Happy to try for a non-Friday - do you have any more info on that Outriders club, their Facebook page looks a bit stale.

So far other than 16 June our calendar is fairly free, so I'm happy to work around other peoples' schedules. It'd be good to get at least one game in before I'm banished to Devon...!

Paul B.

Golgfag1

I'm currently unlikely to be able to make the next meeting as I'm laid up following the removal of my appendix - mid to late June at the earliest for me at the moment - unless you guys want to visit me at home?

Paul / Golgfag1

mubo

Golgfag1":1fta85sd said:
I'm currently unlikely to be able to make the next meeting as I'm laid up following the removal of my appendix - mid to late June at the earliest for me at the moment - unless you guys want to visit me at home?

Paul / Golgfag1

I could manage that, assuming I can get a lift/public transport isn't too bad!

Golgfag1

I'm currently still at home, till the end of the week; I know this is short notice Paul, but how's your brownie points looking?

Paul / Golgfag1

Grumdril

Golgfag1":b8n9ds8q said:
I'm currently still at home, till the end of the week; I know this is short notice Paul, but how's your brownie points looking?

Paul / Golgfag1

Humm - interesting question. Things are a bit hectic at the moment but we've nothing specific planned for this weekend (I assume you're talking about this weekend?). What did you have in mind?

I'm sure I can give mubo a lift to whatever it is, as long as I can get the exit visa myself!

Paul B

Golgfag1

Grumdril said:
Humm - interesting question. Things are a bit hectic at the moment but we've nothing specific planned for this weekend (I assume you're talking about this weekend?). What did you have in mind?
I'm sure I can give mubo a lift to whatever it is, as long as I can get the exit visa myself!
Paul B

Yes, I did mean this weekend - Saturday preferably, as for ideas - I recently played an excellent game with Lenihan an incursion against a small goblin out post by Gnomes! :lol: We could try something similar?

I leave the earning & spending of brownie points to you ;)

Paul / Golgfag1

mubo

Saturday works well for me- if earlier in the day, would need to be back in Oxford for late afternoon if possible.

Any interest in an early start?

Grumdril

It looks like I have an exit visa for Saturday, so hopefully see you both then.

Mubo (and Paul D for that matter) - what's your view of an early start (bearing in mind I have young kids so I'll be up early anyway)?

Looking forward to it,

Paul B.

Golgfag1

You guys get yourselves sorted regarding collecting & getting yourselves over to mine and I'll arrange everything at my end. Anybody else?

Paul / Golgfag1

mubo

Golgfag1":1sc6mrvs said:
You guys get yourselves sorted regarding collecting & getting yourselves over to mine and I'll arrange everything at my end. Anybody else?

Paul / Golgfag1
My girlfriend is working, so can be ready to go for 9am. Obviously later is fine too.

Looking at the map Paul, looks like you could go via Oxford ring road, could meet you at Thornhill?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Grumdril

Mubo - yes, Thornhill Park and Ride is good for me - see you there at 9?

Paul D - that'd mean us getting to you a bit after 9:30 - would that be OK with you?

Speak soon,

Paul B / Grumdril

Golgfag1

Grumdril":2mcnlain said:

Paul D - that'd mean us getting to you a bit after 9:30 - would that be OK with you?

Speak soon,

Paul B / Grumdril

Near 10:00am would be kinder to the ladies of the house who aren't particularly morning people! :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

mubo

Golgfag1":2ossx77q said:
Grumdril":2ossx77q said:

Speak soon,

Paul B / Grumdril

Near 10:00am would be kinder to the ladies of the house who aren't particularly morning people!

Paul / Golgfag1
Great. So perhaps if we meet at 9:30 for 10:00 arrival that would be best. See you Saturday!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Back