Join the EFAP

Heyer

Hi,let me try to explain my evil plan,i would like to create the EFAP(early finished auctions party),so i need as many people as posible to join and try to win the big miniature lots auctions that all of us like,you know what autions i mean. :) ;)
My idea is when somebody finds one of that auctions,contact the EAFP and meet people interested so they can join their money and make an offer to the seller 8-).We can talk about what each person want from the lot and split it .
Someone can think it is not etic,but i am fed up to see how many times something i like is sold before ending the auction,i do not wat to be a jackass any more 8-) 8-) :lol:

EFAP MEMBERS WANTS LIST:
Heyer:
Rt space maines and dreadnaught parts.
Chaos warriors,thugs,beastmen
Miniotaurs,ogres.
Wizards and clerics
Fighters and thieves
And of course all the weird,limited,unreleased miniatures that everybody wants.

Asslessman:
- RT renegades
- RT adventurers/pirates/hive gangers
- RT eldars
- Chaos champions/sorcerors/warriors/thugs/beastmen

Justjohn

-Orcs and goblins
-gnomes,halflings and dwarfs.
-Old LOTR miniatures.

Basement dweller
-Chaos - fantasy mostly but some classic 40K
Nippon - need more samurais and a few of the ninja I am missing
Undead
Ogres
Squats

Fimm McCool
Pretty models....
In general
Snotlings
Blood Bowl Elves
Fimir
RT Mechanicus/Techmarines
3rd Ed Ogres
Dragons
Warhammer Quest stuff

Zedmeister
Epic Chaos
Epic Squats
Epic Orks
Epic Space Marines (Adeptus Titanicus metals)
Epic Forgeworld
Man O'War
Rogue Trader Imperial Guard Rough Riders (Bikes, Jetbikes or Horses)
Chaos Dwarfs (3rd Edition ones)
Realm of Chaos Slaanesh
Oh and 4th Edition Goblins (Night, Forest and Normal) - love these bunch of loons. Kev Adams finest I think...

Weazil
Melniboneans and Jes Goodwin High Elves - specifically armoured combat elves (so, not wood elf archers and not bloody wardancers).

If you want to be a member of EFAP,just say what are you interested and i will ad it to the first post,so all of us can find quickly what other poeple want.
Any C&C are wellcome,thanks.

Asslessman

I don't see any ethic issue in this and would be part of the EFAP for that matter.

My only concern would be these auctions are usually hard to identify miniwise which could result in disappointed members at the end of the share/split...
Good idea though.

Heyer

Wellcome on board,Asslessman you are the first to join us....well it was just me i think :grin: .
You are right,somethimes they are hard to identify but with a little bit of luck we can arrange something fast with other members,i think we can make a great benefit of joining all together :mrgreen: .

Asslessman

Would you think relevant to (briefly) list what people are looking for in order to know rapidly what "teams" to build and to ensure we don't end with a group of people all interested in the same Kremlo or lichemeister (1 or 2 minis in the lot) they will have spotted and who don't care about the Kroots and gorkamorka crap (98% of the lot)
I'm exagerating on purpose just to make my point.

I'm personnaly interested in :
- RT renegades
- RT eldars

which means I can team up well with anyone looking for all sorts of greenskins, dwarves, stealers, fimirs, slanns or whatever fancy stuff, since the spliting will be obvious. With that decided beforehand its easier to then split the lot and estimate how much one owes to the other(s) depending on the common price of the stuff (as the ones in the sticky of the market thread).

Heyer

Asslessman":1xaxzh63 said:
Would you think relevant to (briefly) list what people are looking for in order to know rapidly what "teams" to build and to ensure we don't end with a group of people all interested in the same Kremlo or lichemeister (1 or 2 minis in the lot) they will have spotted and who don't care about the Kroots and gorkamorka crap (98% of the lot)
I'm exagerating on purpose just to make my point.

I'm personnaly interested in :
- RT renegades
- RT eldars

which means I can team up well with anyone looking for all sorts of greenskins, dwarves, stealers, fimirs, slanns or whatever fancy stuff, since the spliting will be obvious. With that decided beforehand its easier to then split the lot and estimate how much one owes to the other(s) depending on the common price of the stuff (as the ones in the sticky of the market thread).

Well i am looking for:
Rt space marines
Miniotaurs,ogres.
Wizards and clerics
Fighters and thieves

Mabye we can stick a list of EFAP members wants in the first post,what do you think about it?

Asslessman

Heyer":31cygtsm said:
Mabye we can stick a list of EFAP members wants in the first post,what do you think about it?

I say you're the boss but if you want my opinion, it's a good idea. you can count me in.
I'd feel better if you would forget about these though

Heyer":31cygtsm said:
Well i am looking for:

Miniotaurs,ogres.

You know you don't really need these don't you? I'm sure you can be fully happy with just RT marines, wizards and clerics... :roll:

Heyer

Asslessman":1nxkwy5q said:
Heyer":1nxkwy5q said:

I say you're the boss but if you want my opinion, it's a good idea. you can count me in.
I'd feel better if you would forget about these though

Heyer":1nxkwy5q said:
Well i am looking for:

Miniotaurs,ogres.

You know you don't really need these don't you? I'm sure you can be fully happy with just RT marines, wizards and clerics... :roll:

:lol: 8-) :lol: :lol: hope you are joking mate,are you? 8-) :lol:

Asslessman

My desperate hope to be the only one on earth to care about them has turned into a joke now so I guess yes... ;)
Can't blame anybody for loving these... Haven't found anyone completely immune to the charm of chaos yet.

Heyer

Asslessman":gs34nvq2 said:
Can't blame anybody for loving these... Haven't found anyone completely immune to the charm of chaos yet.

That is because chaos corrupt everything and everyone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-) 8-)

Padre

Asslessman":1m41e2cn said:
Haven't found anyone completely immune to the charm of chaos yet.

I hate chaos. Always have. I have umpteen armies, but only one is theoretically chaos, and its actually historical riders used as marauders, and exists purely for a non-player race in an old campaign. I have some random chaos characters in my collection, but nothing chaos was ever bought by me - all gifts or randomly thrown in with something else I wanted.

I am completely immune to chaos's charm. In fact, I can see no charm whatsoever.

Just John

Count me in too - my wants are plastered all around this site but what I am really looking for are those last few orcs & goblins and any and all members of the short races Gnomes Halflings & eventually Dwarves. Oh and some of the old LotR figures.

I am in...its a good idea and the more we can keep the minis in the hands of the collectors the better.

I'm really more of a sucker for 4th/5th edition stuff for fantasy and collect a little (or a lot) of everything but my main wants are:

Chaos - fantasy mostly but some classic 40K
Nippon - need more samurais and a few of the ninja I am missing
Undead
Ogres
Squats

I have the added benefit (and challenge) of being in Canada...I can bid on the rare lots on this side of the pond as the shipping won't be ridiculous...

Fimm McCool

Heyer":k1jv2b2y said:
Ok,but we need to know your wants ;) .

Pretty models....
In general
Snotlings
Blood Bowl Elves
Fimir
RT Mechanicus/Techmarines
3rd Ed Ogres
Dragons
Warhammer Quest stuff

I hate chaos. Always have. I have umpteen armies, but only one is theoretically chaos, and its actually historical riders used as marauders, and exists purely for a non-player race in an old campaign. I have some random chaos characters in my collection, but nothing chaos was ever bought by me - all gifts or randomly thrown in with something else I wanted.

I am completely immune to chaos's charm. In fact, I can see no charm whatsoever.

That, I believe, is blasphemy. :evil:

zedmeister

Yeah, I'd be in for some of this. My want list include:

Epic Chaos
Epic Squats
Epic Orks
Epic Space Marines (Adeptus Titanicus metals)
Epic Forgeworld
Man O'War
Rogue Trader Imperial Guard Rough Riders (Bikes, Jetbikes or Horses)
Chaos Dwarfs (3rd Edition ones)
Realm of Chaos Slaanesh
Oh and 4th Edition Goblins (Night, Forest and Normal) - love these bunch of loons. Kev Adams finest I think...

Heyer

First post updated,and about this:

Padre":z8tijr9b said:
Asslessman":z8tijr9b said:

LET´S TAKE HIM TO THE EYE OF TERROR

Asslessman

Heyer":2j7tfo8g said:
First post updated,and about this:

Padre":2j7tfo8g said:
Asslessman":2j7tfo8g said:

LET´S TAKE HIM TO THE EYE OF TERROR

Hum, let's not throw stones too quickly, Padre here is clearly a Malal worshiper and a good one on top of that :

Padre":2j7tfo8g said:
I hate chaos. Always have.

WHATEVER you do, you always serve the dark gods in a way or another :grin: ... Here we have a fine gentleman who does not collect them. I say fine, I don't like orcs and goblins AT ALL and do not car emuch about dwarves and midgets neither and I'll be glad to have someone to team up with who 's not after my creepy/mutated/violent/renegade/weird loved ones.

(when I'm done collecting all chaotic stuff though, we'll have to chat about this because there MUST be some form of chaos you do love)

Heyer

Asslessman":4z0amnxp said:
Heyer":4z0amnxp said:
Hum, let's not throw stones too quickly, Padre here is clearly a Malal worshiper and a good one on top of that

Mmmmmmmmmmm Malal,i think he was put aside in the GW universe,isn´t it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,he can not be a true chaos follower :lol:

weazil

Padre":z2q4oedv said:
Asslessman":z2q4oedv said:

Hi Padre

I just thought I should mention - I run a home for unwanted chaos. As much as you don't like them, they have feelings to and should be entitled to a loving, happy home like everyone else. So, if you are in the situation where you have all this chaos lying around - just remember you don't have to face the burden alone!

As for the ETAP - I'm in. I want Melniboneans and Jes Goodwin High Elves - specifically armoured combat elves (so, not wood elf archers and not bloody wardancers).

Back