Ebay ridiculousness

Stormbringer":s2807ydw said:
I only need one Hero Quest candlestick to complete a project I'm working on.

And THIS sits here mocking me with its absurd price-tag...

Somebody else is offering £20 per candle, so the original seller has reduced his price by a whopping £5, meaning it only costs £15 for a plastic candle.

Fimm McCool

The elf I can kinda understand, I think it was only released with Talisman? The others though, they're the same as the plastics from the 4th ed era boxed sets and are worth maybe 50p each.

Gallivantes

Oh is the Elf a Talisman fig? Fair enough then. I recognised the others as 4th Ed boxed plastics (I have a bundle of the Orcs and Chaos Warriors) and I would value them to about those same 50p...

A week or two ago i bid about 25 quid for a beaatman with rude headgear. It was an impulsive thing, i couldnt help myself. But i was outbid.

Anyone from this forum who bought some old gems with ridiculously low prices on EvilBay around a week ago? :) A Goblobber, a Skullcrusher, a box of old Skellies and a 2nd Ed WFB game were for sale from a seller who did not know the items. All four items were in mint condition (with boxes intact) and none of them had been painted. I considered buying either the Goblobber or the Skullcrusher, but they became a little too expensive as the end of the auction drew near.

Gallivantes

LilBroGrendel":1xfymete said:
Anyone from this forum who bought some old gems with ridiculously low prices on EvilBay around a week ago? :) A Goblobber, a Skullcrusher, a box of old Skellies and a 2nd Ed WFB game were for sale from a seller who did not know the items. All four items were in mint condition (with boxes intact) and none of them had been painted. I considered buying either the Goblobber or the Skullcrusher, but they became a little too expensive as the end of the auction drew near.
Nope, but I noticed the auctions!

Fuxxx

I didnt even know this boar exists :shock: At first I thought its just a warped normal boar...
But otherwise: who bought something like this? It has to be rare :lol:

Kafka

Fuxxx":d6jt3yty said:
I didnt even know this boar exists :shock: At first I thought its just a warped normal boar...
But otherwise: who bought something like this? It has to be rare :lol:

Aro8679 is just another seller looking to get the most for his mini collection :roll: Take "very rare" to mean no longer available and mass produced when looking at ebay listings.

Back