The 1st Annual Giant Slaying World Championship Games

The good folks a Karak-is-Dim have brought you such classics as The Troll Wanging Trophy and the Amazing Big-Bang Cannon Banging and who can forget the amazing Elf Teasing Finals of last Century but this year the Grand Grudge Master of Karak-is-Dim brings you a Championship that will go down in the annals is the most spectacular event of the last several hundred years or so THE GREAT GIANT SLAYING CHAMPIONSHIPS. The Grudge Master present not one, not two but THREE Giants that will require slaying in the natural arena known across the land as Fatty's Beef Tub. Points will be awarded to the DWARF that wounds the giants the most and his name and efforts will be carved in to the great stone score tablet for ever. For those that fail to avoid the revenge of the big dopey lummox's their personal grudge will be entered into the great book and read out to the audience.

All that you require to enter the great GIANT SLAYING CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD is to be a dwarf and have a grudge. Turn up to the Fatty's Beef Tub during the festival of the Lead and but your name on the list, if your sober enough you will put into the arena when a space becomes available (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Can't wait to see you there!

No ELVES!

cheetor

Sonny Chibi, dwarf samurai pledges his sword... if I get him painted first.

480px-OHx-01.jpg

Image from CCM.

If not then this as yet unnamed creepy undead ninja dwarf will take his place.

ninjadwarfashigaruhobbitdog7.jpg

dadde

d43ea14b81167b4e901d17ea03a68563.jpg
can this guy join the tournament? Forget his companions :grin:

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI GRA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Erny

What no actual slayers?

Maybe Gunther Fire Knob proud leading member of the infamous ginger nuts will have to take part?

Grumdril

Only just seen this - sounds like a great idea.

I'm not sure I'll manage to paint what I need to get painted already for BOYL, but surely just one more dwarf can't break the camel's back...?

Paul B / Grumdril

Fimm McCool

What sort of size arena would you need? Is this something that could take place within the port of Heldenhofen? See BOYL 2017: A Tale Of Two Cities.

Harry

Ooooooh when I was told about Giant fighting and to check out this thread .... I thought it was Giant V's Giant .. this is Giant SLAYING.

I shall paint a slayer (or two) immediately. :grin:

(Can we also a Giant Fight? :grin: )

Fimm McCool

We're thinking about a gladiatorial arena built from the central section of a Blood Bowl pitch, is that large enough for what you're planning?

Grumdril

Kimril's just about ready - now time to start packing for the move!

Paul / Grumdril

Attachments

• kimril.jpg
    kimril.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,558
Back