Nurgle Warband project

urion

Thank you guys. I appreciate that a lot. I'm glad you like my project and I could help with my suggestions. The basing material I use is dirt, plain old free dirt from the yard.

urion

So, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that I bought a new computer and I will be able to post better pictures and write more posts here and on my blog. The bad news is that my Nurgle army was a huge disappointment when I finally got to play a game of 3rd edition with it. The main problem was that the Realm of Chaos rules are too complex and random, I guess that is what everyone has been saying since they came out really. So my general turned out to be a basic human and died in one round of combat with ordinary troops. So I have decided to rebase the whole army with round bases and use it in Age of Sigmar, which I have grown to like since they added point values. That means I will have to paint more models to fulfil the minimum squad requirements. I wont bore anyone with pictures of rebased models, but once I have rebased the army and start adding models I'll post pictures of them.

Tullaris

Very Impressive warband, I feel the tingle to start painting some of my old chaos warriors, however I have other stuff occupying the painting table.

The Mona Lisa in particular looks awesome:).... not that I'm into decay and that sort of thing.....

If I were you, I'd just reroll the chaos lord. It can be frustrating to get some rolls that don't match up to the model you want to use, or if it just sucks..... I'd recommend to just roll 5 or so champions and then pick the ones you like or alternatively just use the warhammer armies rules for a standard chaos army and smack a mark of Nurgle on it for flavour.

Back