[KICKSTARTER] Frills & Fauna

Whitehorn

The Frills & Fauna Kickstarter is now live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... miniatures

---

I've been working on some small fauna models in my spare time and they quickly grew to quite a selection of oddities. So I've decided to expand some into small sets and put it all into a Kickstarter to see if there's any demand for the stuff. I plan to launch mid-October, so am starting to show some of the pictures to make people aware of the project.

Feel free to throw questions at me. I will be back to post more images as I put them together.

Here are the frirst 3 promotional pictures. All greens, as the Kickstarter's scope wil lbe to get them cast.

cirripods-small.jpg

glashtins.jpg

dire-squirrels.jpg

Whitehorn

How time flies!

I've shown 21 models now, be it full creatury goodness or a lump of eggs. These will form the core of the Kickstarter. I do have further sculpts on the desk if people are eager enough to fund into stretch goals, but if not they could follow in a potential second project.

I won't be doing any more reveals of sculpts until these contingencies are walked, but since I am working on the Kickstarter graphics, here's a teaser for some possibilities...

stretchg.jpg

Back