OGRE Resurection

Snickit

With no exact date fixed yet my Misses is planning a trip down to her parents at the tail end of October.

Anyone up for some gaming??????

Primarily intended as an invite to OGRE but anyone else who's about and able to make is welcome.

In the highly unlikely event I'm more popular than I thought and everyone on this forum wants to turn up I may need to turn some of you away........................

If you are free next Friday night I'm stuck in the house while the wife goes out and enjoys herself. We could do something Orcy.

Snickit

whiskey priest":3uywqtmg said:
If you are free next Friday night I'm stuck in the house while the wife goes out and enjoys herself. We could do something Orcy.

I may just be free that night an all. Let's see if Erny can make it too.

Erny

I'll check with the misses but I should be free. If you feel like doing a narrative go for it, though we could always give the orc warband rules I knocked up a go.

Snickit

I'll get the dates then for end of October (two OGRE gatherings in one month???? Awesome).

For my hosting I'll call that we'll do Erny's Orc Warband idea. My big table can easily host a couple of games and the floor space can hold another, could maybe squeeze in a 4th if we keep "board" sizes to a small size.

Mr Furious

I'm free for the last weekend of October. Have: WHFB humans plus orcs and itching for Frostgrave...have tons of ruined scenery if any use?

Snickit

Hi Mr Furious,

The plan is for a small Orc Warbands based game (my Brother, Erny, developed these).

If you're still interested then you're welcome to join us. Looking like it may be early November now, as soon as I have the dates fixed I'll let everyone know.

Snickit

In Mr Humphries best high pitched scril "I'm free!"

Think it may just be you and I unless any other Ogres are free. What do you fancy playing? Maybe some Dragon Rampant with that Chaos band you're building?

I can lend you some Plaguebearers (if I can find them).

Snickit

whiskey priest":22767st9 said:
It's up to you mate, we could do a bit of Donnybrooking in the Netherlands if you fancy?

I'm happy to do as you wish my friend, you're hosting so as a gracious guest I'm happy to go with what the house desires to play. The Donnybrooking saves me from needing to bring figures at least :lol:

Back