Chico's Ebay Goodies

Chico

Heya :)

In a bid to keep my head afloat and pay the bills I've been listing new Oldhammer goodies on Ebay for the last week or so (2/3 new BiN's each day to keep everything manageable).

So go check out what I have on there and be sure to give me a follow as I mentioned new bits added each day.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chico-zoe/m.h ... ksid=p3692

UK only listings though Ebay though I'm afraid (So may not be viewable to all) and items are a tad higher in price then my norm but It's too cover all the Ebay/Paypal fees

Thankies

Chico

Lots more goodies listed from Necromunda/Confrontation, 40k, Samurai Orcs.

Don't like the prices then use the Ebay offer feature :) I'm sure we can work something out.

Chico

Lots of new goodies added over the last week or so, including Forge World bits and Exo Squat Trikers.

Chico

Nice few bits added, if you PM me here if anything takes ya fancy I can offer a better price as I wouldn't have Ebay Fees.

Chico

Lots of goodies added:

15mm Rogue Trader Forces
Foundry Orcs/Trolls
Dark Future
Random Oldhammer goodies
Necromunda
SAGA
Matchbox toys

Chico

Been awhile since I bumped this post, so go have a look and buy my toys, go on treat yourself :grin:

Chico

Small bump, lots of goodies listed on ebay.

Remember they are listed at ebay prices to cover all fees, so if you see anything you are after you can buy it here via a PM and save a good 15-20% and a bit extra if buying a few bits.

Chico

Fortnightly bump, come fund my Salute trip :)

Remember forum members get a 10% discount (Just send a But it now offer and mention your user name :) )

Chico

15 new lots added today, mostly single oldhammer bits and few odds and sods (Leadpile unloved from failed projects).

Back