Outland Characters greens preview

Mason

Here is a quick preview shot of some of the character figures that will feature in the second wave of Outlanders! releases, which will be available in the summer....

IMG_2268_zps5jzctijf.jpg

They are deliberately generic so that they could be used in as many ways as possible, whilst still being characters that will feature in the Outland setting.

Mason

Thanks, optimus.
Much appreciated.

There are still a few more to post but I will wait until nearer the time.
;)

Mason

DominusLimum":1gpdcpya said:
Great to see- these look very cool.
Are they to be pewter or resin?

Thank you, sir.
:)

These will be made in white metal. my preferred option for gaming figures.

Do you mind if I ask what foundry will be casting these? I'm working on my own parts and looking at white metal or resin casting. I've been in the film industry and have silicon molding and resin casting experience but no white metal experience. I understand there is also a high temp silicon product that allows metal casting but not sure on the quality of the finished pieces compared to traditional white metal vulcanised rubber spincasting.

Mason

DominusLimum":6njh5ltd said:
Do you mind if I ask what foundry will be casting these? I'm working on my own parts and looking at white metal or resin casting. I've been in the film industry and have silicon molding and resin casting experience but no white metal experience. I understand there is also a high temp silicon product that allows metal casting but not sure on the quality of the finished pieces compared to traditional white metal vulcanised rubber spincasting.

I have sent you a message.
;)

Back