Squats

They look great!

You know, I can't help but think that what you really need a human female rogue psyker who is on the run from her renegade Inquistor godmother...

She might be called Rain Black.

Asslessman

and what do you see for prince char... I mean the Rogue trader hero coming to save her?

(I can definitely see who the iron claw general will be amongst the 7...)

Since it's a dystopian future, why not this guy :razz: :

totenkranz.jpg

Asslessman

After "Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer" nothing can really surprise me so why not a Dune/Snow-white crossover with the Harkonnen Baron coming to save Snow-white :shock:

Asslessman":2g5d18gq said:
After "Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer" nothing can really surprise me so why not a Dune/Snow-white crossover with the Harkonnen Baron coming to save Snow-white :shock:

I think, if I were her, I'd take my chances with the dwarves... short loving is better than having your life juice sucked out by a greasy flying blob.

Before you do anything CVB, I've been trying to organize a reaper order with a friend of mine - maybe you can chuck that in with ours (we're aiming for free shipping, lol).

Orjetax":24r1vab2 said:
Very worthy update, CVB. Good stuff.

Where does the pistol come from, by the way?

Cheers man.

Where does the pistol come from?

I got a box of the plastic RT Imperial Guardsmen off Ebay (and for a pittance to boot), among the sprues were three or four of these
P1930_15-04-16_zpss6iayjug.jpg

I've only just begun dabbling in old school guard, no idea what they belong to (I don't think it's the troop box, as it's a darker plastic) but it looks to make a turret of some sort?

The lascannon and heavy bolter are smaller and slimmer than the regular plastic ones too...can anybody fill us in?

Back