Orctober 2015

Blacksmith

I painted this chap for Orctober and he is going to be the leader of my Orc warband for Mordheim. He is one of the Foundry ones sculpted by Kev Adams.
orc%2Bb%2B001.JPG

Also these three were painted at the beginning of Orctober. They are going to be Big 'Uns:
orctober%2B002.JPG

BTW, the last standard and shield entries are amazing!
Happy Orctober to all and long live the green skins!

Bane

They are some good looking Orc models and I love the way you've painted those shields too. I need some of them!

Blacksmith

Bane":1e7wss77 said:
They are some good looking Orc models and I love the way you've painted those shields too. I need some of them!
I bought mine in Ebay time ago. I think they're no longer available in the Foundry shop...
Cheers

Jeff McC

Ruglud's command models (finally) finished. Late, I know, but that seems to be in fashion this year... ;)and here's a group shot with 'da ladz' Happy (belated) Orctober!

Attachments

• rugluds command.JPG
    rugluds command.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 3,730
  • rugluds lads.JPG
    rugluds lads.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 3,730

Jeff McC

I'm continuing to take advantage of the Erny's extended Orctober, so I finally finished the remaining 7 archers for the Daily Rate Boyz I painted during Orctober 2014...
and here's the full unit with the new recruits :grin:

Attachments

• orc arrerz.JPG
    orc arrerz.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 3,669
  • orc arrerz all.JPG
    orc arrerz all.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 3,669

Erny

Thanks guys.

Yes they are arcane armorials, though scanned ones printed onto sticky paper cut out and applied. I then painted over the design to add mainly extra, clearer black lining and some high lights. The scroll shield came out really nice after the added painting which is why he's at the front!

Blacksmith

Well, not October but at least it's still 2015. Here's my last entry, a shaman for my Mordheim Orc warband.
orc%2B009.JPG

And the whole gang:
orc%2B015.JPG

Cheers!

Back