Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Asslessman

Oh and by the way, Bari and Seu (re. right and left on the pic) say THANK YOU FOR THE NUGGETS !

SS852413.JPG

Asslessman

Then just enjoy this very special pleasure to ask a McDonald employee to take you in photo with a friend while eating your nuggets… 8-)

Asslessman

What does it say of the world when people half a world away from each other are united by DnD and McDonald?

I don't have a clue but what I do know is that I'm VERY happy to see Bufo and Rambulge sharing a couple of nuggets like Bari and Seu did a week ago ;)

EXCELLENT.

weazil

Asslessman":5tuof6pb said:
What does it say of the world when people half a world away from each other are united by DnD and McDonald?

I don't have a clue but what I do know is that I'm VERY happy to see Bufo and Rambulge sharing a couple of nuggets like Bari and Seu did a week ago ;)

EXCELLENT.

The man's right. We need to tell the middle east about this! I'll contact the prime minister right away!

Good to see you fine chaps up. Which one's which, though?

weazil

Hi Chaps

I thought that we should leverage Google Docs to store our inventories, spell lists and so on - that way we don't need to keep paging through historical posts to see what we have. In order to facilitate this, I was wondering if you fine chaps could furnish me with an email address that I can send the invite to?

...or other ideas that achieve the same outcome, I suppose. Doesn't have to be Google Docs.

Asslessman

Thanks for the link, I've updated my parts with what I know but Grand Master Crooks may see fit to correct a few things.

Asslessman

OK, shameless triple post but that's for a good cause : I finally finshed painting Rambulge ! Now I just haveto pull my fingers out and finish Seu !

SS850114.JPG

More about it HERE.

Hmm, we need to come up with an explanation for all those crosses... maybe it's the official emblem of Teen Town, or maybe his mother used to beat him with the bible :s

Asslessman

Possible explanations :

- Rambulge sings/listens to white metal
- the crosses are actually not crosses but multi-usage tools (like swiss army knifes
- the crosses trophies taken on the bidy of priests who tried to force Rambulge into being a choir boy
- Rambulge doesn't know one bit that crosses are religious symbols
- Rambulge has a long history with Todd, his aunt Tysha's second husband. When Rambulge was 8, he went fishing with his mate Becker (you know, the idiot baker's son) and after they... [insert super long and boring story]... until Todd revealed he was a vampire from the start !!! Rambulge never managed to trust anyone from that day and has been carrying crosses outside and garlic in his pockets from this incident...

I would have said 'bulgey only has those crosses cause of all those Black Sabbath albums he absorbed as a kid, but after careful consideration he wears those crosses because of Todd, his Aunt Tysha's second hubbie :lol:

Back