[BOYL15 GAME] DEATHRACE 40,000 RULES UPDATE! CHAOS 'GIFTS'

riot

Re: [BOYL15 GAME] DEATHRACE 40,000 RULES UPDATE! CHAOS 'GIFT

Here are some of the photos I took from today

P1130900.JPG

P1130884.JPG

P1130893.JPG

The rest of the photos are here http://riotvilleonfire.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/glue-lava-jumps-and-cheating-wacky.html

Thanks for making me so welcome and letting me jump in at the last minute. :grin:

The smoke effects were brilliant, with flickering candles inside. My vehicle, pictured in the top image, looks really cool on fire. The template underneath really helps the effect! Great game, I really enjoyed it. I was the first out of the game, onthe first corner! Jean-Baptiste blew off up tires with a missile. The hours of prep that went into the game really made it feel, I dunno, like rich? Like a well made cake makes you feel. Warm inside. Every cm of the board and models were dripping with detail and lovingly applied paints. Great game mechanics too. THanks for the game guys!

Harry

Brilliant game. Thanks so much to the Captain for pulling this game together.
I was first to complete a lap and first to be out of the game ..... (and not trying to push my car back to the finish line. :roll: )
I died as i lived ..... FAST!

Already looking forward to Deathrace 2016 :twisted:

Ooooooooohhhhh, I can't wait to see more photos and read the race report!

Erny

Harry":3b6lqehl said:
Brilliant game. Thanks so much to the Captain for pulling this game together.
I was first to complete a lap and first to be out of the game ..... (and not trying to push my car back to the finish line. :roll: )
I died as i lived ..... FAST!

Already looking forward to Deathrace 2016 :twisted:

Deathrace 40,001 you mean :grin:

WaaaaaaaaaAAAIT A MINUTE!

You mean Redback WON THE RACE!??????

Asslessman

Bluey Zarzov":3nhi6uo3 said:

It did !

I had half a lap to complete (with noone else in front) to win it myself and got shot to bits by Colin's driver on foot... Suspense was tense to the last second.

Asslessman":3elcphqo said:
Bluey Zarzov":3elcphqo said:

It did !

I had half a lap to complete (with noone else in front) to win it myself and got shot to bits by Colin's driver on foot... Suspense was tense to the last second.

Hahaha, How did you survive the lava?

Asslessman

Bluey Zarzov":24sm0ev0 said:
Hahaha, How did you survive the lava?
The lava lets you run in it and inflicts an automatic hit on tracks/hoverjets, mine were good so far and since I had taken on the right side of the ramp to get an activation point I had only a little haul to the repair pits ;)
Made me waste a lap though...

I have to thank everyone for posting the pics on their blog so I could get a real sense of the game (and what I missed).

If it is ok, may I have permission to reuse the photos to put together a race report?

I may also need some extra info, like what happened to the twin mustang - glue? Not sure what happened to the Bel air either after that epic takedown of the orc fliers.

cheetor

The glue caused the Twin Mustang to miss a turn essentially Bluey. The Bel Air 'sploded on a ramp after that, in game terms I don't recall why (but Bane - the owner - did have to head away and take his wheels with him).

If you stick on a link/credit then feel free to use any of my photos if you want Bluey.

Niibl

I'll add some of my pictures here later - with some mustang in it.

Erny

Bluey Zarzov":3kye1cim said:
I have to thank everyone for posting the pics on their blog so I could get a real sense of the game (and what I missed).

If it is ok, may I have permission to reuse the photos to put together a race report?

I may also need some extra info, like what happened to the twin mustang - glue? Not sure what happened to the Bel air either after that epic takedown of the orc fliers.

For the sake of Ork pride I feel I should correct you on this point, the Bel Air merely jumped over the downed Ork flier, it was Blorko in his bull it that did for the fly boyz after a protracted gun fire fight.

You are of course free to use my photos as you see fit, links are always appreciated though not necessary, I look forward to the report.

Hahaha - I'm trying to put the report together from everyone else's photos. :)

Might need a few more details!

Niibl

Ok, I had more pictures than I thought.
So, I will try to recollect the race for Bluey (with pictures).

The set up - one late comer (who will prove to be quite annoying) is still missing
Twin_Mustang_01.jpg

The race begins. I think "Mork 5" kills the Gretchin and Twin-Mustang bowls over the Eldar girl.
As the Mustang fails to pass the Mork he comes to a halt but uses the opportunity to pick up a chainsword.
Twin_Mustang_02.jpg

Twin-Mustang picks up speed again with the plan to jump from one ramp to the next gaining two activations in one go.
Twin_Mustang_03.jpg

Sadly the lay of the land was not well scouted and so the charge of the light brigade against the poor snotling
made the car run into THE GLUE resulting in a full stop, and a head meeting the dashboard.
The gunner then released the harpoon against the Bel Air and for the first (and only) time of the game it stuck
ending the move of the Bel Air on the ramp after reaching the 12" maximal distance (full stop, head against dash(bash?)board).
Twin_Mustang_04.jpg

The Twin-Mustang continues in the wrong direction but suffers three points of wheel damage and one engine hit from Kills-on-Wheels
and that lone Squat with the missile launcher. The attempt to nail that guy to the pavement with the harpoon fails miserably as does the attempt to run him over.
Twin_Mustang_05.jpg

Well, the race goes on
Twin_Mustang_06.jpg

Back