Rogue Trader vs Fallout

Well troops!!

The scenarios are all written!! The background is all set and I have been churning out extra terrain at a rate of knots!

Hopefully everything is in place for a great game in the Wasteland.

Just so you are aware I have worked out profiles for all models and fallou specific weapons to fit in with the RT rules. Additionally as there are so many players I am going to be stream lining some rules to allow things to move more fluidly so we can generate a great narrative rather than get caught up in minituiae.

As a final checklist can you just let me know...

If you're still in...
If you're bringing any terrain

The game will start at 1300 on Saturday and we have the table booked until 1700 hours!!

Scalene

Still in. Will bring terrain (as used in last year's Judge Dredd game). Dilapidated industrial, desert scrub and vegetation. Enough to cover about 4'x6'

Grumdril

Still in. Not bringing any terrain though I'm afraid.

Looking forward to it - as long as I get my painting finished...!

Grumdril

Finally complete. You'd think I still had a week to spare, but I'm off on holiday for a week from today...

The ladies -

caravanersWomen.jpg

caravanersWomenBack.jpg

The all-important brahmin. Sadly didn't have time to add some cargo to him :(

brahminFront.jpg

brahminSide.jpg

And the group together. Just passing through on business...

falloutCaravanners.jpg

Really looking forward to this game. See you in a week!

Paul / Grumdril

Well guys!

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who took part in this game! I really enjoyed running it for you and I hope you all had as much fun as I did! In this case the players really made the game happen!!

Here is my blog entry for anyone who wants to read the battle report or look at some photos of the action!!

If I missed anyone's blog link then please let me know and I'll amend it (it should be linked to you names)

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/boyl-15-fallout-vs-rogue-trader.html

Once again Cheers guys!!!!

Legio

Back